At the end of its 25th anniversary of Helitec´s foundation the well-established maintenance repair and overhaul organization and its sister company Aviation Support a design organization has noted a change in the shareholder structure.
As part of the strategic realignment of the respective companies, the two former share-holders Wilbert Schmitz and Dominik Hoyer have based on a swap agreement becoming effective at the end of December 2013 merged their individual share portions to become only one shareholder each for the companies Helitec Helicopter GmbH (Helitec) and Aviation Support GmbH (Aviation Support).
Thus with effect from 01.01.2014 Mr. Wilbert Schmitz is sole shareholder and owner of Helitec and Mr. Dominik Hoyer of Aviation Support.
The two former partners continue to parity share by their companies in the company AIS Aviation Information & Services GmbH, an Maintenance Training Organisation offering approved type training courses for maintenance personnel in accordance with EASA Part 147.
Parallel to the unbundling of the shareholder groups, a cooperation agreement between Helitec and the Aviation Support was signed which shall ensures the continuing successful cooperation between the companies and shareholders in the future.
The company Helitec stands for 25 years for reliability, quality and flexibility in all areas of technical support of aircraft within the aviation industry.
Helitec is a well-established maintenance, repair and overhaul organization headquartered at Kassel/Calden-Airport and service stations at the airports Berlin/Schoenhagen and Halle-Oppin.
Helitec offers a comprehensive range of services for single and multi-engine helicopters and fixed wing aircraft up to 5.700 kg. to private, commercial and government operators. In addition to the approval by the Federal Aviation Authority EASA for all European countries in accordance with EASA PART 145, Helitec is holding special approvals in Ukraine and Turkey.
The wide range of services offered include inter alia: maintenance, repair, settlement of claims/accident repair, paintjobs, overhaul of engines and components, the full range of licensing/approval registration and installation or exchange of tactical police or optional equipment and avionics, the installation of special interiors and refurbishments.
In addition Helitec offers a variety of other services related to the operation and transport of fixed wing aircraft and helicopters from one single source.
Helitec is an official service center for MD Helicopters, Inc., USA, Robinson Helicopter Company, USA and Pratt & Whitney, Canada and also provides its services for helicopters from Agusta, Bell, Sikorsky, Eurocopter, Schweizer Aircraft Corp. and engines of Allied Signal, Lycoming, Rolls-Royce Allison and Turbomeca.
Aircraft of the manufacturers Cessna, Beech, Commander, Diamond, Fuji, Gardan, Gruman / American, Mooney, Piper, Socata and Robin Vulcanair are competently and at the highest level serviced as part of the EASA approval.
For the above aircraft Helitec is in addition a certified and approved CAMO operation (helicopters and airplanes for the continuing airworthiness).The scope also includes the development of approved maintenance programs.
Helitec provides as well services for sport equipment of the manufacturer AutoGyro.
25 years of successful market presence are for Helitec a steepening incentive and we feel obliged to continuously develop and expand our services at the highest quality and maximum flexibility for our customers.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets