Aero Dynamix, Inc. is proud to announce they have been granted another EASA NVG STC. This time the EASA STC is on a Bell 412EP, EASA STC number 10049194. This is the first of two 412EP’s Aero Dynamix will modify for the Faroe Islands operator, Atlantic Airways, which will use the modified aircraft for search and rescue (SAR) missions.
“We are always proud to add an additional EASA STC to our portfolio in order to better serve our European operators” said Jessie Kearby, Director of Engineering and Certification.
The NVG upgrades encompass internal NVIS avionics modifications, Edge Lit Panels, overlays and all other aircraft illuminated components. These upgrades are designed to achieve a balanced cockpit that is optimized for both NVIS and daylight readability performance.
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
Aero Dynamix, Inc. is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for both commercial and military aircraft. ADI specializes in complete and fully integrated NVIS lighting solutions for aircraft designed to achieve a balanced cockpit that is optimized for both night time and daylight readability performance. Aero Dynamix has earned 29 multi-ship Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) on 42 different aircraft model types in addition to 5 EASA validations, and has completed over 600 cockpit modifications on 42 aircraft platforms. ADI headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
- Canada to extend life of Armed Forces Bell 412 fleet
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Montenegrin Air Force adds three Bell 412s
- ACE Training Centre adds new AW139 and B412 approvals
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Nigerian Air Force launches second Bell 412
- New developments for the Bell 412
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Milestone leases two Bell 412s to FAASA for firefighting
- Norwegian Bell helicopters to be maintained by Patria
- Dart updates landing gear approvals for Bell 412 higher gross weight
- Canadian Defence Minister wants B412 and AW101 upgrades
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- RAC Rescue Helicopter reaches 5000 milestone