Civil helicopters extend the reach and expand the capabilities of businesses, governments and security agencies. The positive impact of civil helicopters for entities that can afford to acquire and operate them remains compelling. However, purchases must also be weighed against the prevailing economic conditions. For decades, the civil helicopter market was one of the smallest segments in the aerospace industry, with a market size of just $2bn each year.
The situation changed in 2005, when the civil helicopter market entered its fastest growth phase. However, the civil helicopter industry, as with other industries, remains affected by economic uncertainty in parts of the world. The impacts to the civil helicopter market from the global financial recession in 2008 are the prime example of this. What will the global civil helicopter market look like in the next decade, and where will the opportunities for new growth be? Visiongain’s new study has determined that the value of the global civil helicopter market in 2014 will reach $7.4bn.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the civil helicopter sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2014-2024: Commercial Prospects for Top Rotorcraft Companies What is the future of the civil helicopter market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Our study guarantees key information which will benefit your decision making
• View global civil helicopter market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The 412 page report provides detailed sales projections of the market, profiles of competitors, and relevant commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, regional market and submarket forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight. Don’t struggle to find key market data or miss crucial information. Allow our analyst’s industry expertise to help you demonstrate your authority on the civil helicopter sector
– Our report provides 361 tables, charts, and graphs and details of more than 710 contracts and programmes in the market. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future civil helicopter and screening systems market prospects.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with Kurt Robinson, President of Robinson Helicopters to keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the civil helicopter sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• We reveal the submarket forecasts by weight classification from 2014-2024
– What are the market dynamics in the civil helicopter industry? How will these markets expand? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. The weight classification submarket forecasts are provided at the global level and also for each of the 5 regions offering enhanced detail.
– Light Helicopter submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Intermediate Helicopter submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Medium Helicopter submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Large & Heavy Helicopter submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these civil helicopter submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. The end use submarket forecasts are provided at the global level and also for each of the 5 regions offering extra detail.
– Corporate / VIP Usage submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Offshore Transportation Usage submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Parapublic Usage submarket forecast 2014-2024
– General Utility & Other Usage submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the regional civil helicopter markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for civil helicopter companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 5 regional markets.
– North American forecast 2014-2024
– European forecast 2014-2024
– Latin American forecast 2014-2024
– Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2024
– Middle East & African forecast 2014-2024
– Discover regional submarket breakdowns covering all of these markets, by weight classification submarkets and by end use submarkets
• Detailed Contract tables: Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 5 regions
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
– You will be able to examine 5 extensive and detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the civil helicopter industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading civil helicopter companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– AgustaWestland N.V.
– Airbus Helicopters
– AVIC Helicopter Company
– Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
– Enstrom Helicopter Corporation
– Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
– Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
– Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd.
– MD Helicopters Inc.
– Robinson Helicopter Company
– Russian Helicopters JSC
– Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the civil helicopter market
Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2014-2024: Commercial Prospects for Top Rotorcraft Companies provides impartial civil helicopter sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Robinson Helicopter Company is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2014-2024: Commercial Prospects for Top Rotorcraft Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the civil helicopter market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the civil helicopter sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance