The National Aircraft Resale Association (NARA) recently announced thattwo new Products and Services members, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and LL Johns & Associates, have joined NARA.
“It is with great pleasure that we welcome these two highly admired aviation institutions to NARA,” commented Brad Harris, NARA Chairman and President of Dallas Jet International. “All our NARA Products and Services Members are selected from the most admired and experienced providers of products and services to business aircraft owners and operators. Embry-Riddle and LL Johns are great additions to the NARA team, and I look forward to working with them to make this association stronger,” added Harris.
All NARA members must follow a strict NARA Code of Ethics and Broker/Dealer members must pass a rigorous application process, established last year, in order to become an exclusive NARA Certified Aircraft Broker/Dealer.
NARA Products and Services Members’ commitment to the Code of Ethicsguarantee value and instill thehighest degree of confidence to aircraft buyers and operators around the world.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Since its founding just 22 years after the Wright brothers’ first flight, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and its graduates have built an enviable record of achievement in every aspect of aviation and aerospace. Embry-Riddle’s curriculum spans more than 70 degree programs and covers the operation, engineering, research, manufacturing, marketing, and management of modern aircraft and the systems that support them.
The university engages in extensive research and industry consultation that address the unique needs of aviation, aerospace and related industries. Residential campuses in Daytona Beach, Fla., and Prescott, Ariz., provide undergraduate and graduate degrees in a traditional setting, while Embry-Riddle Worldwide provides instruction through more than 150 locations in the United States, Europe, Canada and the Middle East, and through online learning.
LL Johns & Associates
LL Johns & Associates is one of the country’s premier independent insurance agents, specializing in coverage for aviation operations of all types. As independent agents, LL Johns represents the leading underwriters in the aviation insurance business. Their long standing relationships allow them to review options from several different providers and then offer the best choice to meet individual coverage needs.
NARA, a professional trade association formed 25 years ago, is comprised of selected aircraft sales and brokerage businesses that are NARA Certified and aircraft product/services companies that adhere to the highest professional standards. Promoting the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry, NARA’s members abide by an elite 14-point Code of Ethics that provides standards of business conduct regarding aircraft transactions. For more information about NARA, its members and its code of ethics, visit the NARA website at www.NARAaircraft.com
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000