Helicentre Aviation after attending the Heli UK Expo on the 3rd-4th June has now announced brand new scholarships for 2015. During the Heli UK Expo, Helicentre Aviation was able to promote the Flight Training center to the Helicopter community and to new potential student’s eager to begin their training.
Helicentre Aviation Academy has announced it will be awarding several helicopter pilot training scholarships in 2015. The company has so far awarded four scholarships to trainee helicopter pilots and will this summer will be awarding a further five scholarships totaling around £100,000 in value. By 2015 a total of fifteen training scholarships will have been awarded.
The 2015 scholarships which will provide funding to selected pilots across various stages of their training will be awarded next summer, although the final deadline for applications is yet to be released. The scholarship programme is open to trainee pilots at Helicentre Aviation Academy and the entry criteria, as well as confirmation of the number of scholarships to be awarded will be announced in the next month.
Advice from Captain Sarah Bowen, Managing Director and Chief Flying Instructor, is to start the process as early as possible to ensure the entry requirements are met before the deadline. “We are currently flying some 600 hours per month on pilot training and places on our professional programmes are booking up months in advance, particularly on the Cabri G2” she remarked.
- BC Helicopters to add second Guimbal Cabri G2
- Cabri G2 delivered by new UK distributor HeliGroup
- Guimbal appoints distributor in Canada
- UK distributor launches Guimbal Centre of Excellence
- UK Guimbal distributor expands with new investment
- BC Helicopters to be first Canadian operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- UK Cabri G2 fleet is largest in the world
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- 30-Oct-16 ZK-IZR Guimbal Cabri G2 Tarras, New Zealand
- DCNS and Airbus join forces for French Naval drone requirement
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Two more Guimbal Cabri G2s arrive in US
- Cotswold launches Guimbal Cabri G2 ground handling trolley
- Helicentre Aviation opens Florida Cabri G2 operation
- UK – Elite Helicopters to open second base
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre and Gama Aviation name Fairoaks base manager
- Helicentre Aviation launches 2017 Scholarship Programme
- Coptering adds second Cabri G2 to cope with training demand
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre in Cabri G2 JV with Gama Aviation