HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin will be moderating two panel sessions at the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) which takes place at Hotel Verta, adjacent to the London Heliport in Battersea on 9th July. Jeremy will moderate both the Operator Panel and the City Heliport sessions.
ROC focuses on the latest developments and initiatives within the rotary wing sector. Expert speakers will provide analysis into the future of global helicopter sales; new technology and the latest helicopter designs; operating helicopters in urban areas; city to city transfers; industry analysis; pilot training; policing the capital; maintenance; noise nuisance around heliports; helicopter acquisition and finance; legal and more…..
ROC includes an exhibition area for companies to showcase their products and services and will culminate in a networking reception on the balcony of the Hotel Verta, overlooking the River Thames and the static display of helicopters from major OEMs. The networking reception is sponsored by Sikorsky
The event will also feature a static display of helicopters at the heliport and the manufacturers will also be on hand during the day to guide attendees around the display
The conference room overlooks the heliport and provides a terrific vantage point from which to observe the comings and goings as helicopters lift and taxi down the Thames.
The delegate fee is £325 + VAT and includes full day’s attendance at the event to include access to proceedings, catering, lunch and evening reception. You can register now on the link: http://www.miuevents.com/roc2014 and the latest speaker and programme is also available at that link.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy