HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin will be moderating two panel sessions at the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) which takes place at Hotel Verta, adjacent to the London Heliport in Battersea on 9th July. Jeremy will moderate both the Operator Panel and the City Heliport sessions.
ROC focuses on the latest developments and initiatives within the rotary wing sector. Expert speakers will provide analysis into the future of global helicopter sales; new technology and the latest helicopter designs; operating helicopters in urban areas; city to city transfers; industry analysis; pilot training; policing the capital; maintenance; noise nuisance around heliports; helicopter acquisition and finance; legal and more…..
ROC includes an exhibition area for companies to showcase their products and services and will culminate in a networking reception on the balcony of the Hotel Verta, overlooking the River Thames and the static display of helicopters from major OEMs. The networking reception is sponsored by Sikorsky
The event will also feature a static display of helicopters at the heliport and the manufacturers will also be on hand during the day to guide attendees around the display
The conference room overlooks the heliport and provides a terrific vantage point from which to observe the comings and goings as helicopters lift and taxi down the Thames.
The delegate fee is £325 + VAT and includes full day’s attendance at the event to include access to proceedings, catering, lunch and evening reception. You can register now on the link: http://www.miuevents.com/roc2014 and the latest speaker and programme is also available at that link.
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505