Associated Aircraft Group (AAG®), the East Coast’s premier executive helicopter service, has announced the addition of its fifth Sikorsky S-76® helicopter to its fleet of managed aircraft. The addition of this helicopter increases the total AAG fleet to nine aircraft throughout the Northeast. AAG has the largest fleet of Sikorsky S-76® aircraft available for charter and fractional ownership in the Northeast.
The latest S-76® helicopter in AAG’s fleet is a modern Sikorsky executive-configured VIP helicopter, with a finely appointed and spacious eight passenger luxury interior. Based in Farmingdale, New York, the S-76® helicopter is a welcomed addition to the fleet and will supplement travel needs throughout the Northeast from Boston and New York to Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. AAG has aircraft in five locations: Providence, Rhode Island, Farmingdale, New York, Teterboro, New Jersey, Dutchess County, New York, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
“We are extremely excited to add this helicopter to our fleet of managed aircraft,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “AAG’s growth in both the charter and management facets of our business, in addition to an expansion in service area, makes us a prominent leader in the business aviation industry with a significant East Coast presence. With a total of nine helicopters, we are able to provide a full complement of aviation services, including supplemental lift for flight departments, charter through our Excalibur Card, and fractional ownership through the Sikorsky Shares program.”
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has nearly 25 years and 45,000 safe flying hours of experience providing helicopter charter, fractional ownership, and helicopter maintenance services from its New York, Teterboro, and Philadelphia installations. AAG is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Authorized Maintenance Center. AAG has earned Wyvern Wingman status, an ARG/US Platinum rating, and IS-BAO certification as hallmarks of AAG’s commitment to safety. AAG is also approved for DCA operations under DASSP.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. It is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp., (NYSE: UTX) based in Hartford, Connecticut, which provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Island Express Helicopters sues ATC over Kobe Bryant accident
- 25-Aug-20 N276TH Sikorsky S76C West Palm Beach, US-Florida
- Korea – Corporate operator Posco to make corporate S76s available for EMS work
- Sikorsky S76C – FAA AD 2020-0212 – RDAU software
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé