The Night Vision Awards Committee has selected the Phoenix Convention Center for the Night Vision Awards on July 17th from 4:30-5:30 p.m. The event will be held in North 124 A and B meeting rooms in conjunction with the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Annual Convention.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment.
The Night Vision Awards are co-hosted by Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), Night Flight Concepts, (NFC), Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Magazine.
“We are looking forward to heading out west to Phoenix this year to honor the award recipients’ for all their hard work in and around their communities,” said Night Vision Awards Emcee, Scott Emerine. “On behalf of all of the sponsors, we’d like to invite everyone attending ALEA to come help us celebrate their accomplishments.”
The following honors will be awarded at the event: 5 Year Service Awards will be awarded to Texas Department of Public Safety and Spokane County Sheriff’s Office; 10 Year Service Awards will be awarded to Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office; and the Community Awareness Award will be awarded to Tucson Police Air Support Unit.
About The Night Vision Awards
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters