Law enforcement operators across the United States and Canada continue to rely on Airbus Helicopters Inc. (AHI) and Airbus Helicopters Canada (AHC) for 12-year Inspections on the popular AS350-series and EC120 helicopters.
The 12-Year Inspection effectively resets the inspection cycles to zero (0) and allows the aircraft to be completely updated by incorporating all existing factory configuration changes and FAA or Transport Canada requirements, thus extending the value of the operator’s investment in the helicopter.
Having the 12-Year Inspection performed at Airbus Helicopters in Grand Prairie, Texas, or at AHC in Fort Erie, Ontario, offers numerous advantages.Both of these Airbus Helicopterscompanies offer on-site repair of composite structures, rotor blades, dynamic components and other key components – all performed by factory trained technicians using the latest tools and test equipment.Operators can count on high quality inspection and repairs with quick turnaround times due to pre-planned parts supply coordination and advance scheduling of facility resources and personnel. Customer-requested equipment changes, upgrades and custom paint jobs can also be conducted as part of the inspection. Airbus Helicopters Inc. factory-authorized service centers also offer 12-year inspections with a high level of quality.
Engine work and parts are available at the Turbomeca USA facility adjacent to AHI’s Grand Prairie location, or through Vector Aerospace, based on customer request. Aircraft inspected and repaired at Airbus Helicopters are returned to service in turn-key condition.
“We chose to have Airbus Helicoptersperform the 12-year inspection on our EC120 because we knew that they would deliver a high quality product,” said Sgt. Will Taylor of the Albuquerque Police Department. “Airbus Helicopters did an outstanding job and delivered on their commitments.”
Other agencies that have recently trusted AHI and AHC to complete their 12-year inspections include the Erie County Sheriff’s Office (AS350B2) and the Oakland County Sheriff’s Department (two AS350B2’s). For further information, scheduling and pricing on a 12-year Inspection call Jeff Donahue, AHI After Market Sales Manager, at (972) 641-3735.
Airbus Helicopters will have aircraft on display and representatives available to explain the company’s services at Booth 811 during the Airborne Law Enforcement Association Conference in Phoenix July 16-19.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. (AHI) is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase