Enstrom Helicopter Corporation is pleased to announce three new Enstrom dealers: DSA a.s., in the Czech Republic, Hi-Tech Helicopters, Inc. in North Carolina, and Indiana Helicopters in Indiana.
“All three are well-established companies and will enhance our market presence for these regions,” said Orlando Alaniz, director of sales and marketing at Enstrom. “We are looking forward to combining our strengths and creating a positive experience for our customers.”
Located in Prague, DSA has been maintaining and restoring fixed-wing and rotary aircraft since 1991. Other services include a flight school, sightseeing and taxi flights, aerial photography, and transportation for medical patients and injured persons (HEMS).
DSA will address helicopter needs in the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, and Hungary. “We help customers with their unique missions, and we are pleased to be able to offer the benefits of an Enstrom helicopter,” said Roland Vanhees, sales director at DSA.
Established in 2005, Hi-Tech Helicopters is a progressive helicopter training and sales facility located in Elkin, North Carolina.
“Our goal is to provide exceptional flight instruction with safety first,” said John Kerrick, President. “With their reputation for safety and exceptional handling characteristics, Enstrom helicopters are ideal for training. I am excited to help people reach their aviation goals in an Enstrom.”
Indiana Helicopters is a new Enstrom dealer in the midwestern United States.
Indiana Helicopters provides helicopter flight instruction and aircraft rental in partnership with their sister company, Sweet Aviation. Chuck Surack, owner of both companies, is first in line to purchase Enstrom’s new TH180 trainer. According to Surack, “I am really excited to partner with Enstrom for the next chapter in Indiana Helicopters and Sweet Aviation. I learned how to fly helicopters in an Enstrom, and the first helicopter I owned was a brand new Enstrom 480B. At Sweet Aviation, we train on an Enstrom F28F. It’s my opinion that there isn’t a better helicopter to learn on or personally own. We couldn’t be happier to be an Enstrom Dealer and Service Center.”
Updates from Home
Certification of the Garmin G1000H integrated flight deck for use in Enstrom’s model 480B is expected at any moment.
“Certification flight tests are completed; we are just waiting for the i’s to be dotted and t’s to be crossed, “said Bill Taylor, Enstrom’s director of engineering.
Additionally, development of the new TH180 trainer continues to roll along. Designs for the tailcone and the instrument panel have been completed, and it is anticipated that they will soon be in production. Flight testing of the governor and the new drive system also continues.
About Enstrom Helicopter Corporation
Founded in 1959, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation designs, fabricates, assembles, and tests a full line of light single helicopters for sale and delivery to customers in the global market. They are used for training, executive transport, and commercial operations. Enstrom is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chongqing Helicopter Investment Group (CQHIC) and is located in Menominee, Michigan. For more information on Enstrom, visit www.enstromhelicopter.com.
- 10-Oct-20 N899RT Enstrom 480B Putnam, US-Connecticut
- 250th Enstrom 480 produced as manufacturer welcomes French dealer
- Royal Thai Army prepares for more Enstrom 480Bs
- Enstrom Obtains Certification of Garmin® GTN 750
- 22-Mar-19 OK-CLV Enstrom 480 Slavoňov, Czech Republic (2F)
- Six more Enstrom 480s for Thailand
- Enstrom 480B receives Canadian certification
- New Zealand certifies current Enstrom models
- New 480B to South Africa
- Enstrom certifies Appareo Vision 1000
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- 10-May-17 N480W Enstrom 480 Pfunders, Italy (1F)
- Enstrom Delivers 480B to Sharkeys Helicopter
- Enstrom signs new 5-year agreement for M250 engines
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- 09-Sep-15 G-IGHH Enstrom 280 Aldbury, UK
- Enstrom delivers last of 30 480Bs to Japanese Ground Self Defense Force
- Enstrom Delivers First 480B-G
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Czech Republic – DSA adds Enstrom 480 to fleet