Advanced Helicopter Services (AHS) has announced a service agreement to provide helicopter maintenance services for the City of Sacramento, California. AHS will support the Sacramento fleet of three Bell OH-58A helicopters by providing dynamic component inspection, maintenance and overhaul services. AHS will provide the services from their comprehensive helicopter service center located at the Watts-Woodlands airport in Woodland, California.
Company founder and president, Sparrow Tang commented, “We appreciate the trust that has been placed in us by the City of Sacramento to deliver the highest level of professional maintenance services to such a critical mission flight department.”
The company also recently added Cascade Airframe Repair under the flagship Advanced Helicopter Services banner and continues to support those customers and a growing list of aircraft owners and operators. Cascade will continue to provide exemplary helicopter service and support in the Seattle, Washington area.
Advanced Helicopter Services will be again exhibiting this year (#608) during the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Conference and Exhibition in Phoenix, Arizona from 16-19 JUL 2014 at the Phoenix Convention Center.
ABOUT Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc.
Advanced Helicopter Services (AHS) is comprehensive helicopter support provider located at the Watts-Woodland Airport (041) in Woodland, California. The company offers helicopter maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, avionics installation and repair, aircraft painting, dynamic component services, and client based custom maintenance solutions for all model types of helicopters. AHS is an authorized service center for Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Robinson and Enstrom helicopters, as well as an FAA FAR Part 145 Repair Station. As an authorized Turbomeca engine maintenance center, Advanced Helicopter Services offers a capability not often found in North America. Additionally, Advanced Helicopter Services can provide helicopter AOG response with equipment and highly trained technicians, regardless of aircraft location. Aircraft sales, pre-purchase inspections as well as import and export of airframes can be accomplished. Specialized services include support for law enforcement, public use, corporate, air medical and utility helicopters. For additional information regarding Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc. and their complete helicopter services, please visit www.advancedhelicopterservices.com or call 530.669.7115.
ABOUT Cascade Airframe Repair
Founded in 1975, Cascade Airframe Repair offers unrivaled customer support and professional helicopter maintenance and repair services for a broad range of helicopter model types. The company has extensive Airbus Helicopters and MD Helicopter experience with a long list of distinguished helicopter owners and operators in the Pacific northwestern United States. Cascade is based at Boeing Field in Seattle, Washington and is an FAA Approved Repair Station. Additional information regarding Cascade and their services can be found by visiting www.cascadeairframe.com or by calling 206-767-5290.
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years in the service of the Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts