Advanced Helicopter Services (AHS) has announced a service agreement to provide helicopter maintenance services for the City of Sacramento, California. AHS will support the Sacramento fleet of three Bell OH-58A helicopters by providing dynamic component inspection, maintenance and overhaul services. AHS will provide the services from their comprehensive helicopter service center located at the Watts-Woodlands airport in Woodland, California.
Company founder and president, Sparrow Tang commented, “We appreciate the trust that has been placed in us by the City of Sacramento to deliver the highest level of professional maintenance services to such a critical mission flight department.”
The company also recently added Cascade Airframe Repair under the flagship Advanced Helicopter Services banner and continues to support those customers and a growing list of aircraft owners and operators. Cascade will continue to provide exemplary helicopter service and support in the Seattle, Washington area.
Advanced Helicopter Services will be again exhibiting this year (#608) during the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Conference and Exhibition in Phoenix, Arizona from 16-19 JUL 2014 at the Phoenix Convention Center.
ABOUT Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc.
Advanced Helicopter Services (AHS) is comprehensive helicopter support provider located at the Watts-Woodland Airport (041) in Woodland, California. The company offers helicopter maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, avionics installation and repair, aircraft painting, dynamic component services, and client based custom maintenance solutions for all model types of helicopters. AHS is an authorized service center for Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Robinson and Enstrom helicopters, as well as an FAA FAR Part 145 Repair Station. As an authorized Turbomeca engine maintenance center, Advanced Helicopter Services offers a capability not often found in North America. Additionally, Advanced Helicopter Services can provide helicopter AOG response with equipment and highly trained technicians, regardless of aircraft location. Aircraft sales, pre-purchase inspections as well as import and export of airframes can be accomplished. Specialized services include support for law enforcement, public use, corporate, air medical and utility helicopters. For additional information regarding Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc. and their complete helicopter services, please visit www.advancedhelicopterservices.com or call 530.669.7115.
ABOUT Cascade Airframe Repair
Founded in 1975, Cascade Airframe Repair offers unrivaled customer support and professional helicopter maintenance and repair services for a broad range of helicopter model types. The company has extensive Airbus Helicopters and MD Helicopter experience with a long list of distinguished helicopter owners and operators in the Pacific northwestern United States. Cascade is based at Boeing Field in Seattle, Washington and is an FAA Approved Repair Station. Additional information regarding Cascade and their services can be found by visiting www.cascadeairframe.com or by calling 206-767-5290.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey