ExecuJet Africa is expanding its helicopter charter fleet with the addition of a Bell 230 helicopter in partnership with Archer Aviation, leaders in off-shore helicopter operations.
The Bell 230 helicopter is fully IFR (Instrument Flight Rules)-certified and is based at ExecuJet’s facility at Lanseria International Airport.
ExecuJet Africa’s helicopter fleet also includes a Bell 407, a twin turbine Agusta A119 and two Eurocopter EC130 B4s, plus access to other models.
Greg Binnie, ExecuJet Rotary Wing Division, says: “There has been a growing demand for twin-engine corporate and leisure helicopter charter and with our fleet expansion, ExecuJet can offer an even more versatile charter service. Leisure requests range from helicopter safaris to fishing and golfing trips.”
Mike Clark, Director of Flight Operations, ExecuJet South Africa, adds: “Since we formed our helicopter division in 2013 we have found our Fixed Based Operations, fixed-wing charter and rotary wing charter operations have developed exceptionally well, allowing ExecuJet Africa to offer a fully encompassing aviation solution to our clients.”
The rotary wing aircraft fleet complies with the latest regulatory requirements, and is consistent with ExecuJet’s uncompromising commitment to safety. ExecuJet South Africa has maintained International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) certification and the ARGUS Platinum Rating for a number of years. “This is proof that we do not compromise on safety and service and we are honoured that these internationally recognised safety organisation have again recognised us for our standards” says Ettore Poggi, Managing Director of ExecuJet Africa.
ExecuJet Africa’s charter division also operates fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to transport mining personnel, cargo and equipment between sites with basic or non-existent landing strips, transporting cargo. Other rotary-wing support services include seismic survey operations, VIP aviation support, oil pipeline inspections and security surveillance support.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria