ExecuJet Africa is expanding its helicopter charter fleet with the addition of a Bell 230 helicopter in partnership with Archer Aviation, leaders in off-shore helicopter operations.
The Bell 230 helicopter is fully IFR (Instrument Flight Rules)-certified and is based at ExecuJet’s facility at Lanseria International Airport.
ExecuJet Africa’s helicopter fleet also includes a Bell 407, a twin turbine Agusta A119 and two Eurocopter EC130 B4s, plus access to other models.
Greg Binnie, ExecuJet Rotary Wing Division, says: “There has been a growing demand for twin-engine corporate and leisure helicopter charter and with our fleet expansion, ExecuJet can offer an even more versatile charter service. Leisure requests range from helicopter safaris to fishing and golfing trips.”
Mike Clark, Director of Flight Operations, ExecuJet South Africa, adds: “Since we formed our helicopter division in 2013 we have found our Fixed Based Operations, fixed-wing charter and rotary wing charter operations have developed exceptionally well, allowing ExecuJet Africa to offer a fully encompassing aviation solution to our clients.”
The rotary wing aircraft fleet complies with the latest regulatory requirements, and is consistent with ExecuJet’s uncompromising commitment to safety. ExecuJet South Africa has maintained International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) certification and the ARGUS Platinum Rating for a number of years. “This is proof that we do not compromise on safety and service and we are honoured that these internationally recognised safety organisation have again recognised us for our standards” says Ettore Poggi, Managing Director of ExecuJet Africa.
ExecuJet Africa’s charter division also operates fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to transport mining personnel, cargo and equipment between sites with basic or non-existent landing strips, transporting cargo. Other rotary-wing support services include seismic survey operations, VIP aviation support, oil pipeline inspections and security surveillance support.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President