Metro Aviation is a trusted partner for airborne law enforcement units, completing aircraft for some of the country’s most notable agencies. The worldwide completion leader will be exhibiting at this year’s Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) conference and exposition at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ from July 16-19.
Metro will feature an AS350 B2 law enforcement completion utilized by the Texas Department of Public Safety. Aside from completions, Metro also operates more than 120 aircraft and entered the training business with the opening of the Helicopter Flight Training Center in 2013. The training center provides a turnkey solution for pilots and technicians through the use of dedicated classroom space, factory maintenance training and scenario-based simulator training using an EC135 Level D full motion simulator and AS350 Level 7 flight training device.
Metro Aviation invites all attendees to visit booth #1013 during the ALEA conference to learn more about completion and training opportunities.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics