Timken Alcor Aerospace Technologies, Inc, and Phoenix Heliparts have signed a new partnership agreement that will offer even greater service and convenience to the end user of their products and services.
Phoenix Heliparts will now offer Timken products through their online storefront, offering greater off-hours convenience to customers. Phoenix Heliparts will also utilize Timken’s component overhaul services to offer even greater savings to their customers covering a multitude of aircraft. With over 1600 FAA-approved PMA products, as well as advanced component repair expertise, Timken will benefit from an increased market presence provided by Phoenix Heliparts.
“Our customers need online, 24-hour access to our products,” said Larry Shiembob, Timken’s director of aerospace MRO. “We recognize the importance of this access for our customers and through the online store, we are making this possible.”Timken has been supplying PMA parts and services since 1996. “We design parts for commercial, general aviation aircraft, both rotorcraft and fixed wing,” said Shiembob. Timken replacement parts are made for RR Model 250, T53, T56, APUs, PT6 and Bell platforms.
“As a Timken customer, we are familiar with the company’s extensive offering of PMA products. Adding Timken products to our website, focused on inventory for immediate shipment, is a great combination for both customer groups and for the two companies,” said Tina Cannon, president and CEO of Phoenix Heliparts. “This new partnership with Timken will allow us collectively to serve the market as a whole on a much better level.“
Founded in 2003, Phoenix Heliparts, has long experience servicing its diverse, worldwide customer base, and specializes in heavy structural repairs, maintenance, overhaul, completions, restorations, refurbishments, engineering, and avionics, with an emphasis on customizing aircraft for its clients’ individual needs. Their service includes offering a significant parts inventory for immediate shipment. Capabilities include engineering, avionics, interiors, sheet metal, AP & IA mechanics, field support, engine management, and component overhaul.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award