Timken Alcor Aerospace Technologies, Inc, and Phoenix Heliparts have signed a new partnership agreement that will offer even greater service and convenience to the end user of their products and services.
Phoenix Heliparts will now offer Timken products through their online storefront, offering greater off-hours convenience to customers. Phoenix Heliparts will also utilize Timken’s component overhaul services to offer even greater savings to their customers covering a multitude of aircraft. With over 1600 FAA-approved PMA products, as well as advanced component repair expertise, Timken will benefit from an increased market presence provided by Phoenix Heliparts.
“Our customers need online, 24-hour access to our products,” said Larry Shiembob, Timken’s director of aerospace MRO. “We recognize the importance of this access for our customers and through the online store, we are making this possible.”Timken has been supplying PMA parts and services since 1996. “We design parts for commercial, general aviation aircraft, both rotorcraft and fixed wing,” said Shiembob. Timken replacement parts are made for RR Model 250, T53, T56, APUs, PT6 and Bell platforms.
“As a Timken customer, we are familiar with the company’s extensive offering of PMA products. Adding Timken products to our website, focused on inventory for immediate shipment, is a great combination for both customer groups and for the two companies,” said Tina Cannon, president and CEO of Phoenix Heliparts. “This new partnership with Timken will allow us collectively to serve the market as a whole on a much better level.“
Founded in 2003, Phoenix Heliparts, has long experience servicing its diverse, worldwide customer base, and specializes in heavy structural repairs, maintenance, overhaul, completions, restorations, refurbishments, engineering, and avionics, with an emphasis on customizing aircraft for its clients’ individual needs. Their service includes offering a significant parts inventory for immediate shipment. Capabilities include engineering, avionics, interiors, sheet metal, AP & IA mechanics, field support, engine management, and component overhaul.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock