Following the recent announcement of their rotary AOC, SaxonAir Helicopters offer the addition of the Airbus Helicopters EC155 to its fleet. The EC155 will be exclusively marketed alongside SaxonAir’s existing range of helicopters and is operated in collaboration with DanCopter.
The EC155 B1 variant has excellent overall capabilities featuring a completely redesigned cabin providing 30% more passenger space than previous helicopter models and an endurance of over 1 hour 30 minutes flying time at full passenger capacity. The EC155 will be offered in a corporate layout configuration with a capacity of up to 10 passengers and is operated multi-crew under full instrument flying conditions both day and night.
Max Randall, SaxonAir Helicopter Operations says, ‘We’re really looking forward to working with DanCopter on bringing this unique and versatile helicopter to the UK and European charter markets. The aircraft is fantastic at moving large amounts of people into private sites in a quick and comfortable manner, for example sporting events and music festivals.’
The aircraft will be based within SaxonAir’s headquarters at the Klyne Business Aviation Centre at Norwich Airport ideally placed to also facilitate the offshore and onshore East Anglian energy sector.
Operating out of Norwich the aircraft is a short flying time from London and an example flight time between London and Manchester is less than an hour door to door.
To charter the EC155 contact SaxonAir’s dedicated helicopter charter department by calling +44 (0)1603 518115 or email [email protected].
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation