On Tuesday 14th October, Helitech International will be running the Business and Strategy Conference, exploring future opportunities and challenges in the European Rotorcraft Sector.
Perspectives on the future of the industry: The Industry Business Leaders’ Forum led by key industry figureheads will culminate in a round table discussion focussing on key business and strategy issues facing the rotorcraft industry over the next five-to-ten years.
Case studies on essential industry developments: UAV experts will be providing perspectives and opinions on where and how remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) can add value to the industry.
Panel discussions on evolving helicopter operations: These discussions, led by senior decision makers, will focus on key trends in growth and experiences to date within emergency helicopter operations in Eastern Europe.
The opportunity to network with key industry peers in one place: The whole day will provide a unique opportunity to meet with key influencers in the industry in one place.
Gain valuable insights into developments within the industry: Sessions throughout this day will provide you and your company with valuable insights to help you thrive in a developing market.
More information here
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey