Metro Aviation, a worldwide provider of air medical completion services, recently delivered an Airbus EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc. Metro is the largest air medical completion center in the world and specializes in EC135 and EC145 aircraft.
“Our clinical team is pleased with the functionality and appearance of the medical interior on the new aircraft,” said Clinton Burley, President and CEO of the not-for-profit program. “The carefully engineered design allows for the delivery of exceptional patient care with safety remaining paramount. Throughout our nearly thirty year history, those tenets have remained hallmarks of our program.”
The EC135 is configured with Metro Aviation’s medical interior STC, as well as a cardiac monitor mount, super night scanner, fuzz burners and night vision goggles. This is the program’s fourth aircraft completed by Metro Aviation. “We have grown to depend on Metro Aviation for top quality medical and aviation completions delivered on time and on budget, and we were not disappointed,” said Burley.
HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc. is a statewide hospital-based program serving West Virginia and significant portions of seven neighboring states from eight bases. The program utilizes a mixed fleet of EC145’s, EC135’s and EC130’s.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf