Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2014 second quarter after the market closes on Tuesday, August 5, 2014. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, August 6, 2014, to begin at 10:00a.m. ET (9:00a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (866) 607-0535 for domestic callers or (832) 445-1827 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 83283531. A telephone replay will be available through August 20, 2014 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, using the access code 83283531. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on August 6, 2014 on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com and an audio replay will also be available shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation