The Government of Cantabria Spain INAER been renewed with the shuttle by helicopter for search and rescue operations, emergency medical services and other work of civil protection. This contract has a value of 6.35 million euros and a duration of four years.
INAER Spain will continue to operate the Bell 412EP helicopter base located in Santander airport. Among the missions that this aircraft is dedicated stand, sea and land rescue and tracking shipments of injured or affected by a disease emergency support wildfire suppression, surveillance and reconnaissance in alert situations, etc.
Meanwhile, the team that the company intended to this service will be made up of four pilots, two console operators and chief base. Both the aircraft and the crew have the necessary technical requirements to fly 24 hour certifications.
INAER operates the helicopter emergency and civil protection of the Government of Cantabria since 1989, to date the operation has completed more than 2,500 missions.
INAER Spain is the pioneer in the use of ambulance helicopters since 1986, when it launched the country’s first medical helicopter. In 2013, 27 medical helicopters operated by INAER performed more than 8,959 health emergency missions throughout the Spanish territory and served a total of 7,486 people. He also completed 8083 hours of flight and rescue missions, with 3,726 people attended.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza