The Government of Cantabria Spain INAER been renewed with the shuttle by helicopter for search and rescue operations, emergency medical services and other work of civil protection. This contract has a value of 6.35 million euros and a duration of four years.
INAER Spain will continue to operate the Bell 412EP helicopter base located in Santander airport. Among the missions that this aircraft is dedicated stand, sea and land rescue and tracking shipments of injured or affected by a disease emergency support wildfire suppression, surveillance and reconnaissance in alert situations, etc.
Meanwhile, the team that the company intended to this service will be made up of four pilots, two console operators and chief base. Both the aircraft and the crew have the necessary technical requirements to fly 24 hour certifications.
INAER operates the helicopter emergency and civil protection of the Government of Cantabria since 1989, to date the operation has completed more than 2,500 missions.
INAER Spain is the pioneer in the use of ambulance helicopters since 1986, when it launched the country’s first medical helicopter. In 2013, 27 medical helicopters operated by INAER performed more than 8,959 health emergency missions throughout the Spanish territory and served a total of 7,486 people. He also completed 8083 hours of flight and rescue missions, with 3,726 people attended.
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache