The Government of Cantabria Spain INAER been renewed with the shuttle by helicopter for search and rescue operations, emergency medical services and other work of civil protection. This contract has a value of 6.35 million euros and a duration of four years.
INAER Spain will continue to operate the Bell 412EP helicopter base located in Santander airport. Among the missions that this aircraft is dedicated stand, sea and land rescue and tracking shipments of injured or affected by a disease emergency support wildfire suppression, surveillance and reconnaissance in alert situations, etc.
Meanwhile, the team that the company intended to this service will be made up of four pilots, two console operators and chief base. Both the aircraft and the crew have the necessary technical requirements to fly 24 hour certifications.
INAER operates the helicopter emergency and civil protection of the Government of Cantabria since 1989, to date the operation has completed more than 2,500 missions.
INAER Spain is the pioneer in the use of ambulance helicopters since 1986, when it launched the country’s first medical helicopter. In 2013, 27 medical helicopters operated by INAER performed more than 8,959 health emergency missions throughout the Spanish territory and served a total of 7,486 people. He also completed 8083 hours of flight and rescue missions, with 3,726 people attended.
- Newport Helicopter Tours Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar