Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Company, announced today that industry veteran Henry Lisboa has joined the company as its newest Territorial Director. He will lead the company’s sales efforts in the Central and South American territories.
Lisboa has more than25 years of sales and customer experience in B&GA and the rotorcraft industry. Prior to Dallas Airmotive he came from Heli-One where he was the Director of Sales responsible for the sales &marketing of services for Heli-One as an OEM-approved facility for MRO activity related to helicopters, engines, avionics, dynamic components, leasing, sales and exchanges of available stock and equipment.
“Henry has an extensive background and knowledge of the Central and South American fixed-wing and rotorcraft markets that will be a key component to our continued success there,” said Willy Harmon, Dallas Airmotive’s Vice President of Sales. “His focus on the customer will drive our efforts to further expand our footprint in the area and help deliver the highest level of service and support to our customers in the region.”
Lisboa reports to Harmon and will office out of Dallas Airmotive’s headquarters in Grapevine, Texas.
About BBA Aviation
BBA Aviation plc is a leading global aviation support and aftermarket services provider. BBA Aviation’s Flight Support businesses (Signature Flight Support and ASIG) provide specialist on-airport support services, including refueling and ground handling, to the owners and operators of private, business, military and commercial aircraft. BBA Aviation’s Aftermarket Services businesses (Dallas Airmotive, Premier Turbines, H+S Aviation, International Turbine Service, W. H. Barrett Turbine Engine Company, International Governor Services and Ontic) are focused on the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and the service of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. BBA Aviation group companies operate from more than 220 individual locations on five continents. For more information, please visit www.bbaaviation.com.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model