Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Company, announced today that industry veteran Henry Lisboa has joined the company as its newest Territorial Director. He will lead the company’s sales efforts in the Central and South American territories.
Lisboa has more than25 years of sales and customer experience in B&GA and the rotorcraft industry. Prior to Dallas Airmotive he came from Heli-One where he was the Director of Sales responsible for the sales &marketing of services for Heli-One as an OEM-approved facility for MRO activity related to helicopters, engines, avionics, dynamic components, leasing, sales and exchanges of available stock and equipment.
“Henry has an extensive background and knowledge of the Central and South American fixed-wing and rotorcraft markets that will be a key component to our continued success there,” said Willy Harmon, Dallas Airmotive’s Vice President of Sales. “His focus on the customer will drive our efforts to further expand our footprint in the area and help deliver the highest level of service and support to our customers in the region.”
Lisboa reports to Harmon and will office out of Dallas Airmotive’s headquarters in Grapevine, Texas.
About BBA Aviation
BBA Aviation plc is a leading global aviation support and aftermarket services provider. BBA Aviation’s Flight Support businesses (Signature Flight Support and ASIG) provide specialist on-airport support services, including refueling and ground handling, to the owners and operators of private, business, military and commercial aircraft. BBA Aviation’s Aftermarket Services businesses (Dallas Airmotive, Premier Turbines, H+S Aviation, International Turbine Service, W. H. Barrett Turbine Engine Company, International Governor Services and Ontic) are focused on the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and the service of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. BBA Aviation group companies operate from more than 220 individual locations on five continents. For more information, please visit www.bbaaviation.com.
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand