Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Company, announced today that industry veteran Henry Lisboa has joined the company as its newest Territorial Director. He will lead the company’s sales efforts in the Central and South American territories.
Lisboa has more than25 years of sales and customer experience in B&GA and the rotorcraft industry. Prior to Dallas Airmotive he came from Heli-One where he was the Director of Sales responsible for the sales &marketing of services for Heli-One as an OEM-approved facility for MRO activity related to helicopters, engines, avionics, dynamic components, leasing, sales and exchanges of available stock and equipment.
“Henry has an extensive background and knowledge of the Central and South American fixed-wing and rotorcraft markets that will be a key component to our continued success there,” said Willy Harmon, Dallas Airmotive’s Vice President of Sales. “His focus on the customer will drive our efforts to further expand our footprint in the area and help deliver the highest level of service and support to our customers in the region.”
Lisboa reports to Harmon and will office out of Dallas Airmotive’s headquarters in Grapevine, Texas.
About BBA Aviation
BBA Aviation plc is a leading global aviation support and aftermarket services provider. BBA Aviation’s Flight Support businesses (Signature Flight Support and ASIG) provide specialist on-airport support services, including refueling and ground handling, to the owners and operators of private, business, military and commercial aircraft. BBA Aviation’s Aftermarket Services businesses (Dallas Airmotive, Premier Turbines, H+S Aviation, International Turbine Service, W. H. Barrett Turbine Engine Company, International Governor Services and Ontic) are focused on the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and the service of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. BBA Aviation group companies operate from more than 220 individual locations on five continents. For more information, please visit www.bbaaviation.com.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator