Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Company, announced today that industry veteran Henry Lisboa has joined the company as its newest Territorial Director. He will lead the company’s sales efforts in the Central and South American territories.
Lisboa has more than25 years of sales and customer experience in B&GA and the rotorcraft industry. Prior to Dallas Airmotive he came from Heli-One where he was the Director of Sales responsible for the sales &marketing of services for Heli-One as an OEM-approved facility for MRO activity related to helicopters, engines, avionics, dynamic components, leasing, sales and exchanges of available stock and equipment.
“Henry has an extensive background and knowledge of the Central and South American fixed-wing and rotorcraft markets that will be a key component to our continued success there,” said Willy Harmon, Dallas Airmotive’s Vice President of Sales. “His focus on the customer will drive our efforts to further expand our footprint in the area and help deliver the highest level of service and support to our customers in the region.”
Lisboa reports to Harmon and will office out of Dallas Airmotive’s headquarters in Grapevine, Texas.
About BBA Aviation
BBA Aviation plc is a leading global aviation support and aftermarket services provider. BBA Aviation’s Flight Support businesses (Signature Flight Support and ASIG) provide specialist on-airport support services, including refueling and ground handling, to the owners and operators of private, business, military and commercial aircraft. BBA Aviation’s Aftermarket Services businesses (Dallas Airmotive, Premier Turbines, H+S Aviation, International Turbine Service, W. H. Barrett Turbine Engine Company, International Governor Services and Ontic) are focused on the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and the service of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. BBA Aviation group companies operate from more than 220 individual locations on five continents. For more information, please visit www.bbaaviation.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf