Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced Tip-to-Tail Program coverage is now available for the Bell 429 and the AgustaWestland AW119Ke and Kx helicopters.
JSSI has been providing helicopter hourly cost maintenance programs since 1995 and is currently expanding its offering of programs in this segment. The new Bell 429 Tip-to-Tail program from JSSI is ideal for operations desiring a single source solution to cover the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207D1 engines, and virtually every assembly and system on this light twin airframe.
AgustaWestland AW119Ke and Kx operators will also benefit from the new JSSI Tip-to-Tail coverage. This innovative program provides helicopter owners with a stabilized and predictable budget by including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspection costs for the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6B-37A engines, as well as the entire AW119 airframe. JSSI’s Tip-to-Tail coverage enhances manufacturers’ warranties and simplifies maintenance processes by eliminating multiple programs and multiple points of contact.
Ray Weiser was recently named JSSI’s Helicopter Program Specialist and is tasked with expanding JSSI’s focus in this growing market. “Latin America has an incredibly strong helicopter market, so we are excited to be adding more program options for these owners and operators,” commented Mr. Weiser. “Only JSSI can cover nearly all combinations of airframes and engines. As the helicopter market expands, we will also continue to expand our Tip-to-Tail coverage.”
LABACE visitors are invited to celebrate JSSI’s 25th anniversary at a reception on Wednesday August 13th from 1700-1900 at stand #3004 and learn more about these new programs from the JSSI Latin America team.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Celebrating 25 years in business, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants