North Queensland’s Nautilus Aviation has welcomed an Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 as the newest member of its fleet of Airbus Helicopters aircraft.nautilus-112
The EC130 B4’s arrival continues Nautilus Aviation’s expansion since its beginning in 1988. Today, the company operates three Airbus Helicopters EC120s and one Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 from their recently opened Cairns hangar, supporting luxury helicopter charters across the region.
With a focus on quality, safety and reliability, Nautilus Aviation offers charter flights to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and islands throughout Far North Queensland.nautilus-112
Speaking of the helicopter’s arrival, Aaron Finn CEO of Nautilus Aviation said “we chose Airbus Helicopters for our Tourism and Charter operations due to the superior viewing platform and passenger comfort. With Far North Queensland’s hot and humid tropical climate, air conditioning is a must, and the fenestron tail rotor gives an extra element of safety when dealing with large groups. The 8 seat configuration in the EC130 B4 accommodates large passenger numbers quickly, meaning less waiting time for our guests on the ground”
Airbus Helicopters offers a range of aircraft ideally suited to the tourism and charter industry. From the single engine EC120 and EC130 with expansive glass windows, through to medium twin engine aircrafts with increased passenger and cargo space, Airbus Helicopters offers sophisticated aircraft with leading edge designs. The range of Airbus Helicopters aircraft are among the safest and most fuel efficient helicopters to own and maintain.
About Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Airbus Group Australia Pacific is a part of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defence related services whose companies include Airbus, Airbus Helicopters and Airbus Defence and Space.
Wholly owned by Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Group Australia Pacific represents Airbus Group in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific and is the region’s largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1300 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
Airbus Group Australia Pacific’s offering includes products, services and support of military aircraft, space systems and communication, intelligence and security.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)