North Queensland’s Nautilus Aviation has welcomed an Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 as the newest member of its fleet of Airbus Helicopters aircraft.nautilus-112
The EC130 B4’s arrival continues Nautilus Aviation’s expansion since its beginning in 1988. Today, the company operates three Airbus Helicopters EC120s and one Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 from their recently opened Cairns hangar, supporting luxury helicopter charters across the region.
With a focus on quality, safety and reliability, Nautilus Aviation offers charter flights to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and islands throughout Far North Queensland.nautilus-112
Speaking of the helicopter’s arrival, Aaron Finn CEO of Nautilus Aviation said “we chose Airbus Helicopters for our Tourism and Charter operations due to the superior viewing platform and passenger comfort. With Far North Queensland’s hot and humid tropical climate, air conditioning is a must, and the fenestron tail rotor gives an extra element of safety when dealing with large groups. The 8 seat configuration in the EC130 B4 accommodates large passenger numbers quickly, meaning less waiting time for our guests on the ground”
Airbus Helicopters offers a range of aircraft ideally suited to the tourism and charter industry. From the single engine EC120 and EC130 with expansive glass windows, through to medium twin engine aircrafts with increased passenger and cargo space, Airbus Helicopters offers sophisticated aircraft with leading edge designs. The range of Airbus Helicopters aircraft are among the safest and most fuel efficient helicopters to own and maintain.
About Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Airbus Group Australia Pacific is a part of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defence related services whose companies include Airbus, Airbus Helicopters and Airbus Defence and Space.
Wholly owned by Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Group Australia Pacific represents Airbus Group in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific and is the region’s largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1300 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
Airbus Group Australia Pacific’s offering includes products, services and support of military aircraft, space systems and communication, intelligence and security.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator