North Queensland’s Nautilus Aviation has welcomed an Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 as the newest member of its fleet of Airbus Helicopters aircraft.nautilus-112
The EC130 B4’s arrival continues Nautilus Aviation’s expansion since its beginning in 1988. Today, the company operates three Airbus Helicopters EC120s and one Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 from their recently opened Cairns hangar, supporting luxury helicopter charters across the region.
With a focus on quality, safety and reliability, Nautilus Aviation offers charter flights to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and islands throughout Far North Queensland.nautilus-112
Speaking of the helicopter’s arrival, Aaron Finn CEO of Nautilus Aviation said “we chose Airbus Helicopters for our Tourism and Charter operations due to the superior viewing platform and passenger comfort. With Far North Queensland’s hot and humid tropical climate, air conditioning is a must, and the fenestron tail rotor gives an extra element of safety when dealing with large groups. The 8 seat configuration in the EC130 B4 accommodates large passenger numbers quickly, meaning less waiting time for our guests on the ground”
Airbus Helicopters offers a range of aircraft ideally suited to the tourism and charter industry. From the single engine EC120 and EC130 with expansive glass windows, through to medium twin engine aircrafts with increased passenger and cargo space, Airbus Helicopters offers sophisticated aircraft with leading edge designs. The range of Airbus Helicopters aircraft are among the safest and most fuel efficient helicopters to own and maintain.
About Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Airbus Group Australia Pacific is a part of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defence related services whose companies include Airbus, Airbus Helicopters and Airbus Defence and Space.
Wholly owned by Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Group Australia Pacific represents Airbus Group in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific and is the region’s largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1300 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
Airbus Group Australia Pacific’s offering includes products, services and support of military aircraft, space systems and communication, intelligence and security.
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways