North Queensland’s Nautilus Aviation has welcomed an Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 as the newest member of its fleet of Airbus Helicopters aircraft.nautilus-112
The EC130 B4’s arrival continues Nautilus Aviation’s expansion since its beginning in 1988. Today, the company operates three Airbus Helicopters EC120s and one Airbus Helicopters EC130 B4 from their recently opened Cairns hangar, supporting luxury helicopter charters across the region.
With a focus on quality, safety and reliability, Nautilus Aviation offers charter flights to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and islands throughout Far North Queensland.nautilus-112
Speaking of the helicopter’s arrival, Aaron Finn CEO of Nautilus Aviation said “we chose Airbus Helicopters for our Tourism and Charter operations due to the superior viewing platform and passenger comfort. With Far North Queensland’s hot and humid tropical climate, air conditioning is a must, and the fenestron tail rotor gives an extra element of safety when dealing with large groups. The 8 seat configuration in the EC130 B4 accommodates large passenger numbers quickly, meaning less waiting time for our guests on the ground”
Airbus Helicopters offers a range of aircraft ideally suited to the tourism and charter industry. From the single engine EC120 and EC130 with expansive glass windows, through to medium twin engine aircrafts with increased passenger and cargo space, Airbus Helicopters offers sophisticated aircraft with leading edge designs. The range of Airbus Helicopters aircraft are among the safest and most fuel efficient helicopters to own and maintain.
About Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Airbus Group Australia Pacific is a part of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defence related services whose companies include Airbus, Airbus Helicopters and Airbus Defence and Space.
Wholly owned by Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Group Australia Pacific represents Airbus Group in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific and is the region’s largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1300 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
Airbus Group Australia Pacific’s offering includes products, services and support of military aircraft, space systems and communication, intelligence and security.
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan