All Metal MS, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of solution driven custom “safety first” aircraft maintenance stands, assembly /production line platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling introduced today the Canopy for Aircraft Maintenance (CAM) for the AS350. The CAM is All Metal’s innovative approach to providing a solution for aircraft and mechanic protection in adverse weather.
The CAM is a multi-sectional cover that utilizes the main rotor system of a helicopter to secure protection from the elements providing a shaded environment for maintenance to be performed on the aircraft.
The CAM is easily installed and removed by one mechanic and provides protection from inclement weather conditions to allow for maintenance to be performed safely and efficiently in a field or flight line environment.
Antionne Bower, All Metal’s Sales Manager states, “Our CAM’s utility is consistent will All Metal’s family of “safety first” products. We feel the versatility and portability of the CAM enhances the quality of life for the flight crew and mechanics when in a field environment.”
About All Metal Maintenance Stands www.allmetalms.com
All Metal MS has been providing high quality maintenance stands to the aviation industry for more than a decade. We specialize in the innovative design and manufacturing of safety first aircraft maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment for all Helicopter applications, and focus on working with customers to design customized products that enhance and improve aircraft maintenance. All Metal MS is an innovator in the production of quality safety first aircraft maintenance stands, improving safety and enhancing maintenance effectiveness. All Metal M.S. custom safety first aircraft maintenance stands; maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment are sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide. All Metal MS is a global leader in safety first maintenance technology.
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics
- Honeywell Paves The Way To Bring Autonomous Landing Capabilities To Urban Air Mobility