Business owner and aviation enthusiast, Harvey Stever has taken delivery of an AS350 B2 for private use, based in Quebec City.
“I have chosen the AS350 B2 for the fact that it is a well-proven aircraft in Canada, with low operating costs, powerful capabilities, enhanced safety and comfort,” said Mr. Harvey Stever.“It will allow for more freedom in regards to range and additional payload. Being given the ability to customize the aircraft configuration to meet my mission requirements was fantastic.”
The aircraft is customized with a wide variety of optional equipment including; customized leather seats, fitted interior panels, high visibility paint for main rotor blades, cargo pods, cargo swing and long lining installation, cargo mirror and long lining enlarged floor window, oil filter, fuel filter, sand filter and customized avionics package.
“We are extremely pleased that Mr. Stever has chosen Airbus Helicopters Canada and in particular the AS350, confirming its popularity for corporate customers and reputation as the reference in single engine helicopters,” said Mr. Romain Trapp, President, Airbus Helicopters Canada. “We look forward to supporting Mr. Stever’s aviation requirements for years to come.”
The multipurpose, single-engine AS350 B2, powered by a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has an outstanding proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost have made it a very sought-after helicopter capable of performing a wide range of missions including; passenger transportation, aerial work, training, observation, firefighting and law enforcement, among others. With its spacious and comfortable cabin accommodating one pilot plus up to 6 passengers, the AS350 B2 is especially appreciated for its passenger transportation capabilities for VIP missions, tourist flights and public service tasks. Its wide cabin and panoramic view ensures optimum visibility for both passengers and crew.
About Airbus Helicopters Canada
Airbus Helicopters Canada, formerly Eurocopter Canada, is a subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters and a leading supplier of helicopters in Canada. Our helicopters are used across the country in key parapublic and civil roles which include: law enforcement, emergency medical services, oil & gas, mining, firefighting, hydroelectric utilities, environmental surveys, tour and corporate transport. Airbus Helicopters was established in Fort Erie, Ontario in 1984 and has additional operations in Richmond, British Columbia and Montreal, Quebec as well as a support and customer service network in place to support a fleet of over 670 helicopters in the country. The company is celebrating 30 years of success in Canada this year.
About Airbus Helicopters
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Airbus Helicopters is the world’s No.1 helicopter manufacturer and employs more than 23,000 people worldwide. With 46 percent market share in civil and parapublic sectors, the company’s fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries. Airbus Helicopters’ international presence is marked by its subsidiaries and participations in 21 countries and its worldwide network of service centers, training facilities, distributors and certified agents. Airbus Helicopters’ range of civil & military helicopters is the world’s largest; its aircraft account for one third of the worldwide civil and parapublic fleet. The company’s chief priority is to ensure the safe operation of its aircraft for the thousands of people who fly more than 3 million hours per year.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement