We are happy to announce the purchase of Cobb International Inc. dba RotorWay International’s assets by RotorWay Helicopter Manufacturing Company. The new company is headed by Mr. Baishou Chen and Mr. Zhifeng Zheng of Changsha China. Mr. Chen and Mr. Zheng have been RotorWay dealers in China for three years and have a passion for the RotorWay Helicopter and look forward to continuing RotorWay’s 47 years long tradition of producing innovative kit helicopters.
RotorWay Helicopter Manufacturing Company’s focus will be the support of our existing customers and dealers worldwide, improvements to the current A600 Talon model and grow RotorWay with new products and services.
The new company will be located in Chandler Arizona at Stellar Airpark where Rotorway has had facilities since 1993.
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm