CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE:HELI), the parent company of CHC Helicopter, is modifying plans for previously announced investor events because of timing considerations in connection with pending regulatory filings described in the company’s Current Report on Form 8-K dated Aug. 22, 2014. Specifically, CHC said it was withdrawing from a Wednesday (Sept. 3) presentation at the 2014 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference and postponing an analyst meeting which was to have been held on Oct. 2.
There is no change to the company’s plans to announce financial results for its fiscal-2015 first quarter, which ended July 31, after close of market on Monday, Sept. 8, or to hold an earnings-related call for analysts the morning of Tuesday, Sept. 9.
Analysts only are invited to register for and dial into the Sept. 9 Q1 analysts call at 877-407-0778 or 201-689-8565, using Conference ID 13589097. An audio webcast of the call will be available, live and via replay, at www.chc.ca/presentations. Presentation material accompanying the earnings release will be posted to the same website before the call begins.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company operates about 230 aircraft in approximately 30 countries around the world.
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified