Patria Helicopters AB has acquired Malmskogen Aerocenter AB:s business operations based in Linköping in Sweden. The acquisition includes the business operations and employees.
The acquisition will secure the growing business focused on maintenance of helicopters, helicopter components and equipment as well as engines, upgrades and modifications, spare parts and electronic products.
Patria Helicopters AB is an authorized Service Center for Bell, Agusta and Airbus Helicopter. Located at Stockholm-Arlanda International Airport, Patria Helicopters takes total technical responsibility for overhaul and maintenance of helicopters and modifications. High quality, short lead times and competitive prices are company’s trademarks.
Patria Helicopters is part of the Finnish Patria Group, which is a trusted provider of defence, security and aviation life-cycle support services and technology solutions. Patria is owned by the state of Finland (73.2%) and Airbus Group (26.8 %).
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc