Patria Helicopters AB has acquired Malmskogen Aerocenter AB:s business operations based in Linköping in Sweden. The acquisition includes the business operations and employees.
The acquisition will secure the growing business focused on maintenance of helicopters, helicopter components and equipment as well as engines, upgrades and modifications, spare parts and electronic products.
Patria Helicopters AB is an authorized Service Center for Bell, Agusta and Airbus Helicopter. Located at Stockholm-Arlanda International Airport, Patria Helicopters takes total technical responsibility for overhaul and maintenance of helicopters and modifications. High quality, short lead times and competitive prices are company’s trademarks.
Patria Helicopters is part of the Finnish Patria Group, which is a trusted provider of defence, security and aviation life-cycle support services and technology solutions. Patria is owned by the state of Finland (73.2%) and Airbus Group (26.8 %).
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work