Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced its Aeronautical AccessoriesTM brand is now a distributor for several new products from the Helifab product line. The products fit a variety of Bell Helicopter aircraft and improve the versatility and capability of these aircraft.
The cabin area cargo net is designed to secure cargo in an area to the left or right side of the aft cabin transmission pylon when the optional passenger seats or auxiliary fuel tanks are not installed. The cargo net is approved for the Bell 205 series aircraft, Bell 212, Bell 412 and Bell 412EP.
Approved for the Bell 212, Bell 412 and Bell 412EP, the automatic baggage door opener holds the tail boom baggage door open to facilitate loading and unloading of baggage or cargo. Once installed, the door opener acts as a door stop with a pneumatic actuator.
Helifab’s accessory shelf assembly is installed in the upper left avionics bay and provides a stable area for installation of up to 100 pounds of equipment. The shelf can be installed on the Bell 212, Bell 412 and Bell 412EP.
Aeronautical Accessories also offers aft cabin door hinge assemblies for the Sikorsky S-76. The Helifab hinge assemblies replace the manufacture’s original hinges and mounts, permitting the doors to open approximately 120 degrees and improving passenger egress. The door’s emergency jettison release is not affected and functions identically as in the original installation. The door mounts to the replacement hinges using OEM hardware.
“Aeronautical Accessories is committed to providing products that improve the performance and functionality of our customers’ aircraft,” said Jennifer Lunceford, manager, Sales for Aeronautical Accessories. “We worked with Helifab to add these to our catalog because they complement our existing offerings and provide our customers additional options to help them complete their missions.”
About the Aeronautical Accessories brand
Aeronautical Accessories is a Bell Helicopter brand dedicated to offering advanced helicopter parts and accessories for all rotorcraft makes and models through Bell Helicopter’s worldwide network. The brand currently offers more that 4,000 unique part numbers and 375 supplemental type certificates (STCs).
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information, visit www.textron.com.
- GAMA working with EASA on eVTOL futures
- Era Group appoints SVP, General Counsel and Chief Admin Officer
- Klimov presents new engine at Airshow China 2018
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new CEO
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout