Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), just took helicopter tourism up a notch with the introduction of the newest addition to their fleet, the EC130. A leader in the helicopter tourism sector, the EC130 is the only helicopter of its kind in Chicago, and provides the ultimate in a luxury tour experience. The aircraft is renowned for its great visibility, large cabin space, and quiet ride, and with its low emissions, is also eco-friendly.
“With the addition of the EC130, we are thrilled to provide our customers with a truly unequaled experience in helicopter travel,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “We also promised our customers an unforgettable experience at an affordable price, and I am pleased to announce that our tours will start at only $129 per person.”
CHE’s EC130 is designed for comfort with energy absorbing leather seats, ample legroom, air-conditioned cabins, Bose noise cancelling headsets, and large windows to ensure panoramic views for all passengers.
Chicago Helicopter Experience is Chicago’s premier helicopter tour provider. The daytime helicopter experience offers the ultimate tour of Chicago with stunning sky views of the city’s world famous architecture, iconic skyline and beautiful Lake Michigan. For that romantic occasion or just for a unique tour option, CHE offers twilight tours — an incredible way to see Chicago during the magic hour as the sun sets casting a gorgeous golden light over the city and lake. The CHE night helicopter tours are an unforgettable way to marvel at Chicago’s most famous landmarks as they light up the skyline.
CHE founder Trevor Heffernan has grown the company from a personal vision — to Chicago’s leading helicopter touring company in three years. CHE is currently located at Chicago Executive Airport in Wheeling but will soon open the first and only private heliport in downtown Chicago in the late fall. Located at 2420 S. Halsted, the Chicago heliport will also feature a water taxi dock for even more transportation convenience.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a local Chicago based helicopter company. Our mission is to make helicopters tours and transportation affordable, and accessible for the people of Chicago and visitors who want to see the best of our city. To better serve our passengers, Chicago Helicopter Experience is building the first and only private heliport in downtown Chicago at 2420 S. Halsted in downtown Chicago. For tour information and booking, please visit us at www.chetours.com.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s
- 13-Sep-20 PP-MRA Airbus AS350 Arapiraca, Brazil
- GPMS wins STC for Foresight Predictive HUMS on AS350
- 06-Sep-20 N354PA Airbus AS350B2 Fort Greely, US-Alaska
- 01-Sep-20 N139HN Airbus EC130 Winchester, US-Kentucky
- 25-Aug-20 N160SH Airbus AS350B2 Tuxedni Bay, US-Alaska
- GPMS launches subscription-model HUMS
- Saudi operator orders ten Airbus H125s
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350B2 Stewart, Canada (1F)
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350 Stewart, Canada (1F)