Christie®, which introduced the world’s first DLP® simulation projection system with LED illumination, is on the road again bringing its simulation display solutions to Dayton, Ohio, on October 8. Register by Oct 3 at http://www.christiedigital.
At the Christie Sim Roadshow, simulation and defense industry program managers, systems engineers and technical specialists who are exploring solutions to deliver a more realistic and effective training experience using simulation solutions, will get a taste of Christie’s leading display solutions engineered for real-world simulated environments.
Attendees will see demonstrations of solutions that optimize dynamic image quality, maximize uptime and work efficiently within a narrow budget. Technical experts will also be on-hand to answer questions and for one-on-one discussions.
Christie Sim Roadshow products and solutions include:
· Matrix StIM dual input projection capability – experience the dramatic increase in dynamic image quality with 120Hz operation
· AutoCal™ – understand the efficiency and ease of operation of Christie’s automatic calibration solution and how it helps increase system uptime
· Deployable immersive training simulator – test drive Christie’s turnkey system designed for cost-constrained applications such as helicopter, UAV operator, vehicle and part-task training
There is no charge to attend. Registration is required by Oct 3. To register, log on to: http://www.christiedigital.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio Inc., Japan, (JP:6925), designs, sophisticated virtual reality, simulation systems and control room environments including high-resolution power walls, multi-sided immersive environments, curved screen displays, domed simulation and multi-projector arrays. Industries and organizations that rely on Christie range from government agencies to oil and gas, aerospace to entertainment, and manufacturing and design to pharmaceuticals. For more information, visit www.christiedigital.com.
- Frictape Net Awarded Patent for Lighting Apparatus of a Helicopter Deck
- Lockheed Awarded $93M Contract for H-60 Support
- StandardAero sold by one private equity firm to another
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role