Metro Aviation is welcoming Gundersen Health System to the Metro Family this fall. MedLink AIR, the emergency medical helicopter for Gundersen Health System, will soon be operated by Metro.
The program serves La Crosse, Wisconsin and surrounding areas within a 150-mile radius, including communities through the tri-state region of western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota.
“MedLink AIR is a CAMTS accredited program and has a long history of outstanding service in their community,” said Metro Aviation President Mike Stanberry. “We are excited to have such a stellar program join the Metro family and look forward to a long partnership with MedLink AIR.”
MedLink AIR utilizes an EC145 with a full complement of emergency equipment for advanced life support. The crew can also care for and transport infants and high-risk maternal patients by utilizing their special neonatal transport team.
“We are excited about the opportunity to work with Metro Aviation, who is already well known in the industry for their focus on providing outstanding customer service and safe operations for traditional air medical programs,” said Scott Sampey, MedLink AIR Program Director.
Metro Aviation will assume operation of MedLink AIR October 1.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf