Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”) is pleased to officially announce that it is an Airbus Helicopters D-Level certified repair center for the AS350/AS355 and EC130 helicopters.
“Our ability to perform D-Level repair on Airbus Helicopters products allows us to provide fast, approved service for our customers without sacrificing quality,” says Craig Pluim, director of sales, USA at Vector HS-NA. “We are pleased to offer this service to our current and future customers as the only OEM certified D-level repair center in North America for the AS350/AS355 and EC130 platforms.”
D-Level structural repairs include landing gear, main gear box, engine and component attachment points as well as fuselage / tailboom, vertical fin and horizontal stabilizer junction. Vector HS-NA’s technical specialists are trained and certified by Airbus Helicopters. Vector HS-NA is authorized by Airbus Helicopters to perform Incident Investigation and to develop and issue Repair Designs for AS350/AS355 and EC130 models not published in Airbus Helicopters Technical Documentation. Vector HS-NA’s repair jigs are validated by Airbus Helicopters offering primary structural repair to the most recent OEM regulatory requirements and standards for quality.
Vector HS-NA is also an authorized repair and overhaul facility for Airbus Helicopters components, Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Arriel 2, and an Approved Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Centre (AMROC) for Rolls-Royce M250® engines providing an all inclusive repair center for Airbus AS350/355 and EC130 models.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU