Erickson Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), a leading global provider of aviation services to a worldwide mix of commercial and government customers and the vertically integrated manufacturer and operator of the powerful, heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, announced today that management will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 22nd Annual Leveraged Finance Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
Udo Rieder, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Struik, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver the presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 10:10 a.m. local time, or 1:10 p.m. ET. A live webcast can be accessed at investors.ericksonaviation.com.
Erickson is a leading global provider of aviation services a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. Erickson currently operates a diverse fleet of 90 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. The Aircrane is the only helicopter in the world with an aft-facing pilot station used to control extreme precision load placement. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers, across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the S-64 Aircrane and other aircrafts. Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ericksonaviation.com.
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust issued breach of contract notice over COVID-19 leak
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Morocco picks GE T700-701D engine for AH-64E fleet
- GE writes off $729M of goodwill in Milestone Aviation
- New EMS Service Launched in South Africa Operating Bell 222s
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- VSR700 prototype performs first autonomous free flight
- AAMS creates new Strategic Engagement & Member Experience VP role
- Bell 505 Receives Type Acceptance in Tanzania
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Schiebel teams with Raytheon for Australian Army UAS tender
- Estonian Air Force starts retirement of the Robinson R44
- US Navy instructor pilots start training on TH-73A helicopter
- Airial Robotics launches new type of UAV