Daniel Sitnam, President and CEO for Richmond based Helijet International Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Rick Hill as VP – Commercial & Business programs effective September 30, 2014.
Over the past 7 years Rick has been responsible for overseeing and guiding fixed and rotary flight operations along with commercial revenue generating areas for our entire company. Previously to this tenure, Rick was overseeing and supporting all commercial and revenue producing operations at Helijet for the past 18 years with a primary focus on Helijet’s helicopter scheduled service development.
Rick’s extensive background in aviation leads back to overseeing financial reporting and route planning at CP Air, then Canadian Airlines, where he was instrumental in integrating Canadian’s regional network with the mainline parent carrier.
Rick will focus his time, energy and expertise towards activities relating in: business marketing: sales & product development; and process improvement on company operating systems, with the primary objective of driving business growth and market positioning for all the business units at Helijet.
Helijet International is a Canadian-owned company and North America’s largest scheduled helicopter service carrying well over two million passengers in the past 28 years. In addition to its scheduled helicopter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters to the BC Air Ambulance Service of British Columbia. Helijet provides exclusive use helicopter and business jet services to world renowned Sport Fishing Resorts, public service and energy companies throughout the West Coast of British Columbia and Pacific North West.
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms