Daniel Sitnam, President and CEO for Richmond based Helijet International Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Rick Hill as VP – Commercial & Business programs effective September 30, 2014.
Over the past 7 years Rick has been responsible for overseeing and guiding fixed and rotary flight operations along with commercial revenue generating areas for our entire company. Previously to this tenure, Rick was overseeing and supporting all commercial and revenue producing operations at Helijet for the past 18 years with a primary focus on Helijet’s helicopter scheduled service development.
Rick’s extensive background in aviation leads back to overseeing financial reporting and route planning at CP Air, then Canadian Airlines, where he was instrumental in integrating Canadian’s regional network with the mainline parent carrier.
Rick will focus his time, energy and expertise towards activities relating in: business marketing: sales & product development; and process improvement on company operating systems, with the primary objective of driving business growth and market positioning for all the business units at Helijet.
Helijet International is a Canadian-owned company and North America’s largest scheduled helicopter service carrying well over two million passengers in the past 28 years. In addition to its scheduled helicopter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters to the BC Air Ambulance Service of British Columbia. Helijet provides exclusive use helicopter and business jet services to world renowned Sport Fishing Resorts, public service and energy companies throughout the West Coast of British Columbia and Pacific North West.
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20