Component Control announced it is continuing for a third year as ARSA’s exclusive preferred provider of MRO and logistics software solutions. Component Control’s Quantum MRO and Logistics software provides a best practices platform for aviation repair organizations to efficiently and comprehensively manage MRO processes while promoting adherence to rigorous quality and regulatory standards.
“Over the past two years our membership has shown enormous support for our preferred partnership with Component Control and the value its software brings to their daily business practices,” said Crystal Maguire, VP of Operations, ARSA. “The success of our members is paramount so we’re pleased to continue this exclusive preferred partnership that has proven to be a trusted resource for our membership.” ARSA preferred providers must have a reputation for quality, strong and credible industry references, and an established record serving the needs of the ARSA membership.
“Quantum is a proven business software solution for enabling aviation organizations to optimize their operational performance and compete successfully for profit in the market and grow their business,” said Z. Baron, CEO of Component Control. “We look forward to continuing and growing our value relationship with ARSA and its membership.”
ARSA is the only association devoted to the unique needs of the global civil aviation maintenance industry. We are dedicated to helping our member companies run their operations more efficiently and effectively, while continuing to ensure the safety of aircraft worldwide. To learn more about our dedicated work on behalf of both industry stakeholders and the flying public, please visit ARSA.org.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in more than 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
Stockmarket.aero, also from Component Control, is an online aviation parts trading marketplace giving users access to a comprehensive search engine that includes parts in stock, part alternatives and MRO capabilities. StockMarket.aero currently lists over 60 million qualified line items of inventory and capabilities from more than 3,000 aviation vendors.
Component Control won the ‘Best IT Software Provider’ category in the Aircraft Technology Engineering and Maintenance Awards.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award