Component Control announced it is continuing for a third year as ARSA’s exclusive preferred provider of MRO and logistics software solutions. Component Control’s Quantum MRO and Logistics software provides a best practices platform for aviation repair organizations to efficiently and comprehensively manage MRO processes while promoting adherence to rigorous quality and regulatory standards.
“Over the past two years our membership has shown enormous support for our preferred partnership with Component Control and the value its software brings to their daily business practices,” said Crystal Maguire, VP of Operations, ARSA. “The success of our members is paramount so we’re pleased to continue this exclusive preferred partnership that has proven to be a trusted resource for our membership.” ARSA preferred providers must have a reputation for quality, strong and credible industry references, and an established record serving the needs of the ARSA membership.
“Quantum is a proven business software solution for enabling aviation organizations to optimize their operational performance and compete successfully for profit in the market and grow their business,” said Z. Baron, CEO of Component Control. “We look forward to continuing and growing our value relationship with ARSA and its membership.”
ARSA is the only association devoted to the unique needs of the global civil aviation maintenance industry. We are dedicated to helping our member companies run their operations more efficiently and effectively, while continuing to ensure the safety of aircraft worldwide. To learn more about our dedicated work on behalf of both industry stakeholders and the flying public, please visit ARSA.org.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in more than 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
Stockmarket.aero, also from Component Control, is an online aviation parts trading marketplace giving users access to a comprehensive search engine that includes parts in stock, part alternatives and MRO capabilities. StockMarket.aero currently lists over 60 million qualified line items of inventory and capabilities from more than 3,000 aviation vendors.
Component Control won the ‘Best IT Software Provider’ category in the Aircraft Technology Engineering and Maintenance Awards.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules