Vector Aerospace Engine Services – Atlantic Inc. (ES-A), a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace Corporation, is pleased to announce that its MRO facility in Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada has received AS9110B certification.
AS9110B is the standard that was developed by aerospace professionals to meet the specific requirements of Aerospace Maintenance Organizations. AS9110B incorporates the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 and specifies additional requirements for a quality management system for Aerospace Maintenance Organizations that must maintain or repair aviation or aerospace related products.
“We are one of only fifteen companies in Canada to hold this approval and the first in Atlantic Canada,” says Jeff Poirier, president of ES-A. “The AS9110B is much more than a Quality Standard. It is truly an organizational business tool that will allow us to increase our efficiencies, produce a quality product, and remain competitive in a challenging aviation marketplace. This certification will also help us to increase our market share by gaining access to large and global military markets.”
Vector Aerospace Corporation holds approvals from some of the world’s leading OEMs including Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce, Turbomeca, General Electric and Honeywell. Products supported include the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T, PT6A, JT15D, PW100, PW150A, PW307 and PW308A series engines; Rolls-Royce M250; Rolls-Royce T56/501D;Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Arriel 2; General Electric T58 / CT58 and CT-7A / T700 engines; Honeywell TFE731 and Honeywell ALF 502/LF507 (all engine lines include complete test capability); dynamic components, full-service avionics capability; up to and including glass cockpit engineering, development and integration, complete aircraft rewires, as well as airframes and major inspections support for a variety of Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, Boeing and AgustaWestland helicopter models.
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020