We, RIEGL are presenting an impressive display at INTERGEO. Both at RIEGL’s indoor booth A3.014 in hall 3.1 as well as in the outdoor area at booth FG.002 new revolutionary products are being unveiled.
We are excited to announce the release of the RiCOPTER! Therefore we are the first major LiDAR manufacturer to develop its own unmanned aerial system. The RiCOPTER is a high-performance UAV equipped with the RIEGL VUX-1 survey-grade LiDAR sensor to offer a fully integrated turnkey solution.
Stop by the RIEGL booth to see the VUX-1 integrated into several other UAS systems, such as SARAH by Flying-Cam or Aeroscouts UAS, demonstrating the versatility of the instrument! Moreover live demonstrations of RiCOPTER will be performed Tuesday – Thursday in Intergeo’s UAV flight zone.
We are also launching a brand new airborne LiDAR system. Come by our booth to see the new VQ-880-G, a fully integrated turnkey LiDAR solution for topo-bathymetric surveying applications.
On the terrestrial side, we are adding a new terrestrial laser scanner to our portfolio. The VZ-2000 is RIEGL’s fastest terrestrial laser scanner. It comes with a 1MHz pulse repetition rate and up to 400,000 effective measurements per second, with range performance of more than 2,000 meters. The VZ-2000 is a great surveying tool for both static as well as mobile mapping with the VMZ hybrid mobile mapping solution.
In addition to all of the new hardware that we will have on display at INTERGEO, there are also several software introductions. RIEGL is releasing the RiSCAN PRO 2.0, a major update to RiSCAN PRO with significant improvements and new 64-bit architecture.
Learn more about other significant software improvements directly at the booth.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to its booth A3.104 and FG.002 at INTERGEO this year!
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada