We, RIEGL are presenting an impressive display at INTERGEO. Both at RIEGL’s indoor booth A3.014 in hall 3.1 as well as in the outdoor area at booth FG.002 new revolutionary products are being unveiled.
We are excited to announce the release of the RiCOPTER! Therefore we are the first major LiDAR manufacturer to develop its own unmanned aerial system. The RiCOPTER is a high-performance UAV equipped with the RIEGL VUX-1 survey-grade LiDAR sensor to offer a fully integrated turnkey solution.
Stop by the RIEGL booth to see the VUX-1 integrated into several other UAS systems, such as SARAH by Flying-Cam or Aeroscouts UAS, demonstrating the versatility of the instrument! Moreover live demonstrations of RiCOPTER will be performed Tuesday – Thursday in Intergeo’s UAV flight zone.
We are also launching a brand new airborne LiDAR system. Come by our booth to see the new VQ-880-G, a fully integrated turnkey LiDAR solution for topo-bathymetric surveying applications.
On the terrestrial side, we are adding a new terrestrial laser scanner to our portfolio. The VZ-2000 is RIEGL’s fastest terrestrial laser scanner. It comes with a 1MHz pulse repetition rate and up to 400,000 effective measurements per second, with range performance of more than 2,000 meters. The VZ-2000 is a great surveying tool for both static as well as mobile mapping with the VMZ hybrid mobile mapping solution.
In addition to all of the new hardware that we will have on display at INTERGEO, there are also several software introductions. RIEGL is releasing the RiSCAN PRO 2.0, a major update to RiSCAN PRO with significant improvements and new 64-bit architecture.
Learn more about other significant software improvements directly at the booth.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to its booth A3.104 and FG.002 at INTERGEO this year!
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual