We, RIEGL are presenting an impressive display at INTERGEO. Both at RIEGL’s indoor booth A3.014 in hall 3.1 as well as in the outdoor area at booth FG.002 new revolutionary products are being unveiled.
We are excited to announce the release of the RiCOPTER! Therefore we are the first major LiDAR manufacturer to develop its own unmanned aerial system. The RiCOPTER is a high-performance UAV equipped with the RIEGL VUX-1 survey-grade LiDAR sensor to offer a fully integrated turnkey solution.
Stop by the RIEGL booth to see the VUX-1 integrated into several other UAS systems, such as SARAH by Flying-Cam or Aeroscouts UAS, demonstrating the versatility of the instrument! Moreover live demonstrations of RiCOPTER will be performed Tuesday – Thursday in Intergeo’s UAV flight zone.
We are also launching a brand new airborne LiDAR system. Come by our booth to see the new VQ-880-G, a fully integrated turnkey LiDAR solution for topo-bathymetric surveying applications.
On the terrestrial side, we are adding a new terrestrial laser scanner to our portfolio. The VZ-2000 is RIEGL’s fastest terrestrial laser scanner. It comes with a 1MHz pulse repetition rate and up to 400,000 effective measurements per second, with range performance of more than 2,000 meters. The VZ-2000 is a great surveying tool for both static as well as mobile mapping with the VMZ hybrid mobile mapping solution.
In addition to all of the new hardware that we will have on display at INTERGEO, there are also several software introductions. RIEGL is releasing the RiSCAN PRO 2.0, a major update to RiSCAN PRO with significant improvements and new 64-bit architecture.
Learn more about other significant software improvements directly at the booth.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to its booth A3.104 and FG.002 at INTERGEO this year!
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center