Strand is pleased to announce the completion of a new responsive website for Boston MedFlight, a non-profit organization that provides emergency and inter-facility air and ground critical care transport in Boston and throughout New England.
Our team had the pleasure of collaborating with the staff at Boston MedFlight as we worked to deliver a website that tells the Boston MedFlight story and provides visitors a streamlined mobile responsive experience whether on a smart phone, tablet or PC.
“When you help a non-profit organization like Boston MedFlight find their voice and bring their amazing story to the world, it’s a different kind of pride. They do more than just save lives on their own. They provide the tools for others do the same every single day. My team has never been more jazzed about a site launch. They were amazing, “ said David Strand, CEO and Brand Director of Strand Marketing.
“Many thanks to the Strand team for their wonderful work designing the new Boston MedFlight website. We’re thrilled to see our life-saving mission and our remarkable story so beautifully and accurately depicted,” said Boston MedFlight’s Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, Suzanne Wedel, MD.
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom