H+S Aviation and Dallas Airmotive, both BBA Aviation companies, have expanded their Field Service teams and capabilities to meet the needs of the growing fleet of helicopters powered by the RR300. Through the companies’ global support network, they offer customers comprehensive maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services in the field and in their overhaul centers.
As part of BBA Aviation, H+S Aviation and Dallas Airmotive have the resources to provide RR300 operators with a responsive global maintenance service network with major repair and overhaul facilities in Portsmouth, UK, and Dallas, Texas. With their extensive rotorcraft capabilities and their growing stable of rotorcraft turbine engine authorizations, the companies are in a position to provide service and support to over 20,000 helicopters in service today.
“The R66 fleet has grown quickly since its launch in 2010 and its EASA certification in May of this year provided a definite boost to the European rotorcraft market,” said Mark Taylor, Managing Director of H+S Aviation. “In addition to our extensive in-house M250 and RR300 capabilities, we have built out our global support network to provide our customers with the most comprehensive field support in the industry.”
Both H+S Aviation and Premier Turbines are known for their M250 support and expert field service technicians. This expertise extends to the RR300 and is available worldwide, which provides their customers with a big advantage.
“Our global support network is established to be close to our customers, so we can be there when and where they need us,” explained Doug Meador, Dallas Airmotive President. “This proximity allows us to provide rapid response times and deliver quick turnaround times to get our customers back in the air faster.”
Both Dallas Airmotive and H+S Aviation will be attending Helitech 2014. Stop by booth D20 for more information. Also, visit the companies’ websites at www.dallasairmotive.com and www.hsaviation.co.uk.
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm