Vector Aerospace Corporation (“Vector Aerospace” www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America (“HS-NA”), one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services has added the AS332L1 model to its FAA certified CVFDR Supplemental Type Certificate (STC). This is an addition to the FAA STC approval it received last year on the CVFDR for AS332C and AS332L helicopter models.
“We are very proud to add the AS332L1 to our CVFDR STC,” states Elvis Moniz, vice president, operations in Langley, BC. “This is a unique offering which provides Vector Aerospace with a competitive advantage in the market, and we are pleased to offer the CVFDR to AS332L1 operators across the globe.”
The CVFDR retrofit package features a light-weight, solid state, low power consumption state of the art CVFDR with an underwater acoustic beacon and a six year battery-life warranty with an optional integrated Recorder Independent Power Supply (RIPS) requiring no additional wiring. A digital flight data acquisition unit is also integrated in the system, capable of accepting over 50 flight data parameters. The CVFDR system is rated at 50,000 hrs MTBF and meets part 135 operating requirements.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Engine products supported include a wide range of General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, (all engine lines including complete test capability). Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Boeing, and Sikorsky, including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including complete aircraft rewire plus glass cockpit engineering, development and integration.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- 25-Nov-19 Airbus AS532 Liptako, Mali (11F)
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet