Helidosa, the largest helicopter operator in the Dominican Republic, now has the latest night vision technology for improved safety and mission readiness provided by Texas based lighting specialist, REBTECH. The new capability was integrated into an AMS Bell 430 operated by Helidosa as an air ambulance providing critical transportation for sick and injured patients in the southern Dominican Republic region. REBTECH provided the comprehensive night vision equipment with engineering, fabrication and local installation at the Helidosa main facility located at the La Isabela International Airport in Santo Domingo.
Company president, Richard Borkowski commented, “REBTECH provided a comprehensive night vision capable cockpit and cabin installation to Helidosa, as well as night vision goggle (NVG) training supplied by our partner, Night Flight Concepts. Regardless of where our customers are in the world, we can provide wide-ranging installation and support of all night vision systems and training. We appreciate the ongoing confidence that Helidosa has in REBTECH.”
Helidosa provides a broad range of helicopter transportation services with a fleet of almost twenty aircraft based at several locations around the Dominican Republic. The company began in 1992 by providing convenient shuttle services to areas underserved by helicopters and has grown to a comprehensive provider of aviation services for varied mission profiles around the country.
REBTECH continues to offer innovative and economical night vision lighting solutions for both military and civil aircraft around the globe with aftermarket support and AOG services around the clock.
REBTECH, also known as, REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition to support of developmental requirements and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Stephen Sharp at 817.285.7740, via email at [email protected] or by visiting the company’s website at www.rebtechnvg.com.
- Northern HeliCopter Secures HEMS Contract for German Offshore Wind Farms
- First use with DRF Luftrettung EpiShuttle for Civil Air Ambulance
- Kopter officially joins Leonardo Helicopters
- Coulson Aviation expand helicopter firefighting ops in Australia
- FlightSafety delivers the ground school portion of LiveLearning training system
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements