Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), has announced today a signed agreement with Uralhelicom LLC for two Bell 407GXs to be used for utility and medical evacuation missions in the Primorsky government region in Russia.
“The Bell 407 continues to be our most popular utility helicopter in Russia, making up over 50 percent of Bell Helicopter’s fleet in the region,” said Patrick Moulay, vice president of European sales. “We continue to see a great response to the superior performance and reliability of the Bell 407GX throughout all of Europe across multiple segments.”
Uralhelicom is a full service company offering services and support during the purchasing, operation and maintenance of helicopters produced in the United States, Europe, Russian Federation territory and CIS states. The company has a pilot and technician training facility on site, and offers a wide selection of helicopter models.
“We made the decision to purchase the Bell 407GX because of its advanced safety features and multi-mission capability,” said Dmitry Danschikov, general director of Uralhelicom. “We needed an aircraft to provide rapid transport safely and efficiently, and the Bell 407GX provides that for us.”
The sale of these two Bell 407GXs was made by Bell Helicopter’s Independent Representative (IR) in Moscow, Jet Transfer. The IR provides a full range of services to Bell Helicopter customers in Russia.
The Bell 407GX delivers power and speed with a smooth, quiet ride and a spacious cabin that accommodates six passengers. The aircraft also features the fully-integrated Garmin G1000H™ flight deck, providing critical flight information at a glance for greater situational awareness and increased safety. The Bell 407GX flight deck’s high resolution LCD screens host primary flight and multi-function display information, including Helicopter Terrain Awareness Warning System, Helicopter Synthetic Vision Technology™, Traffic Information Systems and more. The 407GX also features a tail rotor camera, allowing the pilot a clear view of the tail during take-offs and landings.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information, visit www.textron.com.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual