Associated Aircraft Group (AAG(R)), the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76(R) helicopter service, is proud to announce that it has earned International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Stage II Registration, demonstrating its ongoing commitment to safety and its Safety Management System (SMS).
Certificates of Registration are issued by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) to operators that have demonstrated compliance through successful completion of an audit by an IBAC Accredited Auditor.
“Obtaining IS-BAO Stage II Registration further validates our company’s steadfast commitment to the safety of our clients and employees,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “AAG’s Safety Management System is the foundation of everything we do. Our operations revolve around the continuous implementation of the highest safety standards. This achievement puts AAG in an elite category among helicopter operators who have a mature Safety Management System. It is truly a testament to our high level of expertise and exemplary safety record.”
IBAC introduced the IS-BAO program in 2002 to foster standardized, safe and highly professional aircraft operations. IS-BAO is a voluntary standard that represents a code of best practice. Stage II Registration is granted to those operators whose SMS is functioning with the results being actively measured.
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 25 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership programs, and helicopter maintenance services from its Teterboro, New York, Providence and Philadelphia locations. With the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76C(TM) aircraft, AAG is the only VIP helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Authorized Customer Support Center.
AAG is well recognized for its long history of owning and operating S-76C helicopters in the Northeast. AAG is Platinum rated by ARG/US International, is Wyvern recommended, and has recently achieved 45,000 safe flying hours in the S-76C helicopter. AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston markets.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Connecticut, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high technology products and services to the aerospace and building industries.
S-76 and AAG are registered trademarks of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights