Associated Aircraft Group (AAG(R)), the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76(R) helicopter service, is proud to announce that it has earned International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Stage II Registration, demonstrating its ongoing commitment to safety and its Safety Management System (SMS).
Certificates of Registration are issued by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) to operators that have demonstrated compliance through successful completion of an audit by an IBAC Accredited Auditor.
“Obtaining IS-BAO Stage II Registration further validates our company’s steadfast commitment to the safety of our clients and employees,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “AAG’s Safety Management System is the foundation of everything we do. Our operations revolve around the continuous implementation of the highest safety standards. This achievement puts AAG in an elite category among helicopter operators who have a mature Safety Management System. It is truly a testament to our high level of expertise and exemplary safety record.”
IBAC introduced the IS-BAO program in 2002 to foster standardized, safe and highly professional aircraft operations. IS-BAO is a voluntary standard that represents a code of best practice. Stage II Registration is granted to those operators whose SMS is functioning with the results being actively measured.
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 25 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership programs, and helicopter maintenance services from its Teterboro, New York, Providence and Philadelphia locations. With the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76C(TM) aircraft, AAG is the only VIP helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Authorized Customer Support Center.
AAG is well recognized for its long history of owning and operating S-76C helicopters in the Northeast. AAG is Platinum rated by ARG/US International, is Wyvern recommended, and has recently achieved 45,000 safe flying hours in the S-76C helicopter. AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston markets.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Connecticut, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high technology products and services to the aerospace and building industries.
S-76 and AAG are registered trademarks of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management