Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), will display the Bell 429 in corporate/VIP configuration at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) 2014 conference, held this year in Orlando, Florida from October 21 to 23. In addition, Italy-based Mecaer Aviation Group will be featuring a mockup of the Bell 429 MAGnificent interior inside the Bell Helicopter booth. Both the aircraft and the mockup can be seen at Booth 212 at the Orange County Convention Center during the show.
“This aircraft and particular configuration have proven to be a popular choice, making up more than 40 percent of our Bell 429 customer base worldwide,” said Danny Maldonado, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Sales and Marketing. “We have not only seen a tremendous response to this aircraft, but also the newly introduced Mecaer MAGnificent interior. We look forward to engaging our global corporate customers from around the world at the conference and showcasing not only the Bell 429, but our entire line of modern helicopters designed to serve this demanding market.”
The Bell 429 is one of the most advanced light twin helicopters ever developed, offering a fully integrated glass cockpit with advanced drive system and best-in-class WAAS navigation and IFR capability. Additional safety features include a collective mounted throttle, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, and energy attenuating seats. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators.
“We are excited to bring our new MAGnificent interior to NBAA” said Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group, Armando Sassoli. “We have had a great deal of success showcasing it to customers at events throughout the world and look forward to showing the unique features and high level of comfort unique to this configuration.”
The Bell 429 MAGnificent interior can be customized to a variety of seating configurations and offers a wide range of Italian fabrics, colors and optional equipment. MAG’s specialty custom interior incorporates two proprietary products, a passive noise abatement system called SILENS, and an In-Flight Entertainment Enhanced Lounge (I-FEEL), that provides a fully customized interactive touch screen based entertainment, communication and flight information management system.
Additionally, representatives from Bell Helicopter’s award-winning customer support and services team will be available to discuss capabilities with show attendees.
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- Bell Delivers Three B429s
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation