Basta Holdings Corp. (OTCBB:BSTA), an aviation services and logistics management company, announced today that it has signed ACMI Charter Agreements with UTair South Africa (PTY) Ltd. and Aviaservice Ltd. whereby the Company will charter rotary wing aircraft including MI-171 and Mi-8MTV-1 helicopters for delivery to its customers based on the terms of current and future Aircraft, Maintenance, Crew and Insurance (ACMI) leases.
Basta Holdings will use the chartered helicopters to fulfill its recent agreement to provide logistical support for non-military operations by German forces based in Afghanistan as well as any future agreements that require these aircraft. As part of this agreement, the Company has delivered a second utility helicopter to Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan for use by German forces in accordance with the terms of a new ACMI lease whereby Basta Holdings will receive a monthly fee for its transportation services.
Jacob Gitman, President of Basta Holdings commented, “Basta Holdings is pleased to announce our recent charter agreements with leading organizations in the global aviation industry. Our working relationships with Aviaservice and UTair South Africa will ensure that we can fulfill our ACMI leases that provide logistical support for German non-military operations in Afghanistan by delivering state-of-the-art utility helicopters.”
“As the current geopolitical conflict in the Middle East intensifies, Basta Holdings could see a surge in the number of its fixed and rotary-wing aircraft leases due to the Company’s vast experience in this niche market. As a result it is crucial that we partner with premier organizations that will enable our business to grow and continue providing the finest aircraft for aviation services and logistical support for our customers all over the world,” continued Mr. Gitman.
About Aviaservice Ltd.
Aviaservice Ltd., based in Georgia, provides charter flights for government and private entities, responding to and managing helicopter flights for purposes ranging from corporate executive travel to emergency firefighting and other related missions. For more information visit www.aviaservice.biz.
UTair is a modern, first-class, competitive airline conducting its activities on market principles and striving towards maximum transparency while aiming to provide a whole new level of passenger service. The airline is built on a resilient business model designed to withstand the shocks of national and global economic contingencies by diversifying its resources across key business areas including helicopter operations in Russia and abroad as well as passenger transportation. UTair’s passenger and cargo operations on domestic and international routes are performed using a range of modern rotary and fixed wing aircraft. For more information visit www.corp.utair.ru/en/.
About Basta Holdings Corp.
Basta Holdings Corp. provides contract procurement, business development and management services in the aviation and logistics industries. The company specializes in management of long-term ACMI leases of fixed wing and rotary passenger and cargo aircrafts and private business aviation, which includes charter, maintenance, overhaul and FBO development and management as well as various auxiliary services. For more information on the company, visit www.bastaholdings.com.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics