Conklin & de Decker has released the Aircraft Cost Evaluator 2014Volume II, deliveringthe most up-to-date benchmarking, operating, and ownership cost data available to the aviation industry.Aircraft Cost Evaluator is the flagship product from Conklin & de Decker’s family of aircraft operating and acquisition data products that address more than 575jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
The Aircraft Cost Evaluator(ACE)is the ideal benchmarking tool thatprovides aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers with important side-by-side operating cost, specification and performance comparisons. ACE enables users to make critical decisions on aircraft acquisitions whether they are downsizing to a smaller asset or upgrading to a larger aircraft purchase or trade. ACE is referred to as the industry standard and is currently used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Jet Traveler, Twin & Turbine, Executive & VIP Jets and World Aircraft Sales.
The Aircraft Cost Evaluator2014Volume IIrelease includesthe new Citation CJ3+, Embraer Phenom 100E and Lineage 1000E, DaherSocata TBM 900, AugustaWestland AW109 Trekker helicopter and the Piper Archer DX. Conklin & de Decker continues to expand its database with the latest aircraft, and everyACE release contains updated fuelcosts, maintenance parts & labor costs, and all the data necessary for SEC reporting.
ACE Subscribers have free access to Conklin & de Decker’s online reference tool, AircraftPedia™which includesover 2,800 aircraft drawings and historical biographies onvariousaircraft models. The recently updated drawings can easily be exported into presentations or proposals, and the historical information is a great reference tool for any aviation professional.
In addition, ACE subscribers gainaccess to ACE – On the Go!™, a web interfacethat provides ACE information via any browser, including mobile devices, at no additional cost. ACE – On the Go!deliverseasy access to cost information anytime, anywhere, without downloading and installing any software first.
“Keeping a current subscription of ACE is the best way to impartially benchmark your aircraft’s operating costs with the industry standard,” commented David Wyndham, Vice President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “ACE is also a great tool for aircraft buyers, providing critical information to support aircraft transaction decisions,”added Wyndham.
ACE subscribers can save time and shipping costs by downloadingthe latest software fromthe Members Only section of the Conklin & de Decker website. With ACE, users can quickly compare up to three aircraft side-by-side, edit nearly two dozen variables, change currencies, and change measurement units to customize reports, allowing comparisons of local costs and salaries. A query function allows the user to narrow the selection to those that meet specific performance criteria. In addition, reports can easily be exported to Word, Excel, PDF, and others, with a click of a button.
The price for the latest edition of Aircraft Cost Evaluator is $795 for Jets, $625 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $475 for the Piston database.In addition, multiple user licenses are available for $200. Updated twice each year, the annual subscription includesone free update and access toACE – On the Go! and AircraftPedia. Handbooks are available for an additional $100 each. Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft for jets and $75 per aircraft for turboprops, helicopters and $50 for pistons.
About Conklin & de Decker (NBAA Booth # 3231)
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring