Conklin & de Decker will host their 15thAnnual Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 9-10, 2014 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. NBAA attendees that register for this seminar at the Conklin & de Decker booth (#3231) will receive an autographed copy of the Aircraft Acquisition Planning book, by co-author, Bill de Decker.
Unique from other seminars and workshops, the Conklin & de Decker Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar(AAP) is the only seminar that is designed to help the aircraft buyer, aircraft owner or aviation professional make informed decisions when buying, selling and owning an aircraft. This seminar will focus on the many areas of concern that affect the aircraft owner throughout the acquisition process.
The AAP Seminar is packed full of information that will assist the aviation professional who needs to develop a plan for changing their aircraft fleet when the time is right and determine which aircraft best meets their mission profile.Attendees will learn about the often confusing Federal and State taxes associated with aircraft acquisitions, depreciation, and like-kind exchanges, as well as the analysis behind the various financing alternatives and ownership structures. The latest on aircraft management, registration and creating a budget for your aircraft will also be covered in this comprehensive program.
The Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar is also certified by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) to be a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) accredited program allowing attendees to receive CAM credit for participating in the seminar.
“This two-day seminar is packed full of critical information and is a must-attend for anyone involved in the acquisition and operation of business aircraft,” commented Nel Stubbs, Conklin & de Decker co-owner and seminar chairwoman. “We have aoutstanding group of experts in their respective fields lined up for this event. Attendees will learn about all aspects of purchasing and operating an aircraft in one exceptional program,” added Nel.
Register for the Aircraft Acquisition and Planning Seminaron or before November 9, 2013 and pay the discounted price of $895 per person. Registration after this date will be at the regular price of $995 per person. For more information about this seminar contact Christine Preston at (928) 442-8676 or [email protected], or visit the Conklin & de Decker web site at www.conklindd.com/aap.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts,Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft operating costs, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of published articles, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work