Conklin & de Decker will host their 15thAnnual Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 9-10, 2014 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. NBAA attendees that register for this seminar at the Conklin & de Decker booth (#3231) will receive an autographed copy of the Aircraft Acquisition Planning book, by co-author, Bill de Decker.
Unique from other seminars and workshops, the Conklin & de Decker Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar(AAP) is the only seminar that is designed to help the aircraft buyer, aircraft owner or aviation professional make informed decisions when buying, selling and owning an aircraft. This seminar will focus on the many areas of concern that affect the aircraft owner throughout the acquisition process.
The AAP Seminar is packed full of information that will assist the aviation professional who needs to develop a plan for changing their aircraft fleet when the time is right and determine which aircraft best meets their mission profile.Attendees will learn about the often confusing Federal and State taxes associated with aircraft acquisitions, depreciation, and like-kind exchanges, as well as the analysis behind the various financing alternatives and ownership structures. The latest on aircraft management, registration and creating a budget for your aircraft will also be covered in this comprehensive program.
The Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar is also certified by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) to be a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) accredited program allowing attendees to receive CAM credit for participating in the seminar.
“This two-day seminar is packed full of critical information and is a must-attend for anyone involved in the acquisition and operation of business aircraft,” commented Nel Stubbs, Conklin & de Decker co-owner and seminar chairwoman. “We have aoutstanding group of experts in their respective fields lined up for this event. Attendees will learn about all aspects of purchasing and operating an aircraft in one exceptional program,” added Nel.
Register for the Aircraft Acquisition and Planning Seminaron or before November 9, 2013 and pay the discounted price of $895 per person. Registration after this date will be at the regular price of $995 per person. For more information about this seminar contact Christine Preston at (928) 442-8676 or [email protected], or visit the Conklin & de Decker web site at www.conklindd.com/aap.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts,Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft operating costs, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of published articles, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules