The latest EC145 family member – the EC145 T2 – has been certified by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The type certificate paves the way for the first deliveries on U.S ground which are scheduled for the fourth quarter of this year.
Since the certification of the EC145 T2 by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in April, five machines have been delivered to three customers. Among the first customers are major EMS operators from Europe such as DRF Luftrettung, ADAC and Scandinavian Air Ambulance.
In addition to the FAA and EASA certifications, the EC145 T2 has been licensed in Australia, New Zealand, Albania, Colombia, Singapore and recently Mexico.
As of today, the EC145 T2 has received more than 100 orders from customers world-wide.
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work