Balfour Beatty appointed Havelock Europa to provide a complete Furniture Fittings and Equipment (FF&E) solution for Bristow Helicopters’ new bases in Inverness, Humberside, Caernarfon and St Athan.
Bristow Helicopters is the leading provider of Search and Rescue (SAR) services in the UK, with extensive experience in delivering large SAR projects, led by personnel with the requisite experience and skills to ensure successful outcomes.
Havelock Europa’s ability to offer a complete service, designing, manufacturing, supplying and installing the majority of items required, was a key factor in securing the contract.
The project scope varied from standard products such as benching, storage, seating and bedroom furniture, through to more individual requirements, such as suit and boot storage units, radio charging units and reception counters.
The programme of works is set to continue with new bases planned in Prestwick and Newquay in 2015, and in Lee-on-Solent and Stornoway in 2017.
- Leonardo AW169 AW189 – EASA AD 2020-0196 – Tail Rotor Servo Actuator
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- ITP Aero wins engine MRO contract for CHC S-92s and AW189s
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Inverness Coast Guard base swaps S92s for AW189s
- Korea and Malaysia add firefighting AW189s
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- Gulf testing Radio Frequency Identification technology on the AW189
- Gulf Helicopters has selected SkyTrac to Equip AW139 and AW189 fleets
- Multiple GBAS Firsts for Esterline and Leonardo
- Sakhalin Energy Signs AW189 Contract
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- Leonardo AW189 – FAA AD 2018-24-06 – Tailplane lower fitting
- Bristow upgrades St Athan SAR base to AW189
- CHC Australia Names Two New AW189 Helicopters
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- Bristow moves two AW189s to Aberdeen and updates fixed wing terminal
- CHC launches AW189 operations in Australia