The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) is pleased to announce its partnership with two of the top aviation and aerospace educators in the world, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Jet Support Services Inc (JSSI), to provide training in aviation valuation.
“ASA is excited to be extending our global footprint by partnering with experts, Embry-Riddle and JSSI to provide the best valuation courses within the aviation industry,” says International President Gary L. Smith, ASA, MGA.
The first of the two courses, ME201AS – Introduction to Machinery and Equipment Valuation will be held on January 11-14, 2015 in Daytona, Florida, and ME201AS – Introduction to Machinery and Equipment Valuation will be held on February 5-8, 2015 in Farnborough, England.
“We are delighted that ASA is offering this aviation class just before our Fifth Annual Corporate Jet Investor and Helicopter Investor Conferences in London,” says Alasdair Whyte of Corporate Jet Investor. “Business jets and helicopters are very different assets compared to commercial aircraft or industrial machinery, and the ASA course is a perfect venue for anyone who wants to understand how to value them.”
These courses are for individuals wishing to pursue a career in aviation valuation or for professionals seeking a specialty designation. ASA’s Machinery and Technical Specialties Committee will be offering a single scholarship to an Embry-Riddle student to attend the two courses. Those wishing to apply may contact MTS Education Chair, Richard Berkemeier, ASA at [email protected].
These two courses are part of the pathway to ASA membership and may be taken in place of the four Principles of Valuation (POV) courses.
Only with ASA, Embry-Riddle and JSSI and will individuals receive such superior aviation valuation education to further develop their career, professional potential and gain hands-on experience.
American Society of Appraisers
The American Society of Appraisers is a world renowned and respected international organization devoted to the appraisal profession. As the oldest and only major appraisal organization representing all appraisal specialists, ASA is devoted to providing the highest possible standards in all areas of ethics, professionalism, education and designation criteria. For more information about the American Society of Appraisers, the ASA designation program for appraisers or the Society’s free “Find an Appraiser” Referral System, visit www.appraisers.org or call (800) 272-8258.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the world’s largest, fully accredited university specializing in aviation and aerospace, is a nonprofit, independent institution offering more than 70 baccalaureate, master’s and Ph.D. degree programs in its colleges of Arts & Sciences, Aviation, Business, Engineering and Security & Intelligence. Embry-Riddle educates students at residential campuses in Daytona Beach, Fla., and Prescott, Ariz., through the Worldwide Campus with more than 150 locations in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, and through online programs. The university is a major research center, seeking solutions to real-world problems in partnership with the aerospace industry, other universities and government agencies. For more information, visit http://www.embryriddle.edu, follow us on Twitter (@EmbryRiddle) and facebook.com/EmbryRiddleUniversity, and find expert videos at YouTube.com/EmbryRiddleUniv.
Jet Support Services, Inc.
Celebrating 25 years in business, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412